BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
These are a life saver for the cold winters and hot summers. My lips are very sensitive and carmex always helps with any lip issues. I practically buy these where ever I see them.
Andrea C.
Boone
For the fast relief of really chapped lips, you can’t beat an old standby! It brings back old memories of my mom giving me this in the winter to help with my sore, dry cracked lips. The sting and the relief!
Karla C.
sanger, CA
doesn't matter how many times people tell me this stuff is addicting - consider me just that. I love it for winter nights when my lips get chapped the most not to mention the smell of it is also satisfying.
Laura W.
Everett, WA
Keeps my lips moisturized and it goes on so smooth. Love that it is small so that you can travel with it easily. Lasts for a few hours before I need to reapply. Would totally buy again.
Felicia H.
High Point, NC
Love the feel of it on my lips and the menthol penetrating through my lips. Its a soothing feeling. Keeps your lips smooth and especially smooth during the fall and winter months.
I would totally recommend anyone looking to help their dry lips. I got mine like 2-3 months ago and it still works and I still have a lot more to go. It's easy to apply and use. I plan on buying it again.
Lisa R.
Milford, DE
This product is a life saver. I get cols sores on my lipsite during the winter/cold months and I always turn to this lip balm. It's inexpensive, usually under $3 and a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend this
Rachael D.
Best medicated lip balm I've used. Have been using since I was a kid and it is the only one that truly helps during the winter. It is soothing to cracked lips and is a very good price and lasts a long time.
Lindsay A.
Florissant, MO
Good product, good price, always easily purchased. You can find it at almost any drugstore. Really helps for the times your lips are extremely dry. A great go-to at a great price.
laura d.
i prefer applying lip balm with my finger than with the stick and tge formula is waaaaaaay better than the stick one it just leaves my lips so soft and i feel like it lasts longer
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: