BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
I'm almost sure that Carmex is a staple in almost everybody's lip treatments. I like the tingly feeling when you first apply it on the lips and if you apply a lot at night, you wake up with your lips feeling really plump!
Abby S.
Great product! I don’t want or need to use any other brand for my lips because this one has a great price and it works wonders!! I recommend this product to EVERYONE! It’s super easy to apply and it works within minutes. I will use this product forever.
Kila S.
Rock Island, IL
I love carmex products & I usually use the squeeze tube or the one that looks like chapstick, but either way I’ll take it. Very cheap & long lasting if you are good at not losing small things. Lol. I definitely recommend.
Kaylen M.
Atkins, AR
I absolutely love this brand. I prefer the tin one over the squeeze because it makes less of a mess. It is most certainly worth the price that you pay. Not only will it exceed your expectations, it will also last forever!
Jaida G.
Carmex is a good lip balm it's personal not my favorite just because of the smell. The packaging it very simple and goes with the brand. It's very effective just personal not my favorite.
Lupe C.
Bradenton, FL
Love love love!!!! I been using this product for abt 15 yrs now. Chapped lips? Just apply before bedtime and in the morning are soft all over again! I will forever repurchase this product!
Rogaciano A.
This is one of my favorites ever. I think this is actually one of the first products I ever used on my lips. If you are looking to buy something for your lips buy this it works like a charm! You just cannot go wrong!!
Alexandra C.
Have A Coldsore ? Use This Stuff !! Last Time I Had Ome Years Ago When I Was Visting Family In Boston For Christmas One Surprised Me . I Used This Baby & It Went Away Within A Day Or Two !
Denise B.
This is another favorite product because you can take it with you anywhere. The best part is, you dont have to keep applying it over and over. Bought from walmart, CVS, Walgreens and pharmacies. It can be a little higher in price but it does its job well.
Daisy C.
Hesperia
Hands down one of the best lip moisturizers ever!! I always go back to it, it never fails. The price is great and the quality is even better. This is a MUST HAVE during the colder months.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: