BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I used this product since high school.  It gets heals chapped lips and cold sores.  It looks like a little bottle but it does last a long time.  The smell leaves something to be desired but it worth the overall benefits you get from the product. I would recommend to family and friends
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
A jar of this lip balm never leaves my bedside table or my purse. And a squeeze version stays in the console of my car. This is one of the few products I've found to actually keep my lips moisturized. I have purchased it for YEARS and will continue to do so as long as they keep making it.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My fiancé just got me some of this for Christmas and it’s been one of my favorites! It’s reasonably priced and makes my lips feel smooth. It’s easy to carry around too. The only thing I don’t like about the tin is that it can get hard to get it out, next time I will buy the tube.
Alisa L.
San Francisco
It‘s cold if you apply it but it definitely does what it should. You have really nice lips and a beautiful color. The only negativ thing is that it‘s not that moisturizing, sometimes I get the feeling that my lips become dry. As long as it stays on your lips it‘s really good!
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I started using this product when my grandma got chapped lips and bought this. I saw how well it worked for her and went out and bought myself some. This works so well! In the winter my lips get very chapped and so I use this and it moisturizes them to the extreme! Love it!
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
Only thing my husband wants to use, once in awhile he tries another brand but goes right back to Carmex. It has to be in this container so he can use his pinky finger to put it on. I tried getting the tubes but he complained so much I had to go get this one to shut him up.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I have so many of these laying around my house and in my bag. It's a classic but it's still works exactly the same as it worked 10 years ago. I have full lips so at times it hard to find the right Chapstick that will hydrate my lips especially throughout the winter season. It's super hydrating. If you suffer from dry lips I suggest that you put this on at night before bed and I promise you... once you get up in the morning you will wake up to hydrated lips. Sometimes I wear this alone and sometimes I wear a little under my lipstick especially if it's matte lipstick.
Sunie F.
Being someone that does get fever blisters, Carmex has always been a go to of mine. I've found that any time I feel one start to come up and I put some of this on it, it usually stops it dead in it's tracks. It's like a holy grail for me. I prefer getting it in these containers but that's just me. I'm not a huge fan of the taste though and so far I haven't found these in the cherry flavor like the tubes come in so that's a little disappointing but I will keep searching! Who knows, maybe they are out there and I just haven't came across them yet.
Amber L.
viera, FL
this is by far my favorite lip balm i have owned. i have a nasty habit of picking my lips, especially when they are dry and chapped up. this saves my lips! when i have this on it is really just a nice sensation, and my lips instantly feel more hydrated and don’t hurt as bad! i prefer the Jar formula for sure. i’ve seen many other complain of the smell but honestly i didn’t even notice, it’s faint. this lip balm is an all time favorite of mine, and i can find it for one dollar at my local dollar tree
Connie H.
Calcium
I use this Product when I have chapped Lips.  it goes on smooth and feels great on the lips.  leaves your lips so smooth. this product has been great for me and my family. I have been a repeat user of this product. I will recommend this product to everyone.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: