BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Skylar T.
Austin, TX
LOVE. This is my HG product. I put it on at night and in the morning my lips are smooth all day. This is the only chapstick that actually REPAIRS your lips. A tub lasts forever and it's a great price. The only con is that it feels a bit gross to dip your finger in a pot- wish there was a stick version.
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
I like the little round canisters of Carmex Everyday Healing Balm. I normally don't like to apply lip care with my fingers, so q-tips and Carmex make great partners. Carmex is great when it's cold out, and my lips have gotten really chapped and get one of those painful splits in them. If I keep Carmex Balm on my lips constantly, my lip heals faster. I even take a q-tip and rub Carmex Healing Balm inside if I have soreness from blowing my nose too much. It works wonders!
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend. Works well and will be my go to for most times I need a good balm.
Yara I.
One of my favorite lip balm . I carry one in my bag, jacket and always keep one in my car . Super inexpensive and leaves my lips very moisturized . Super important for those chapped winter days and my lips are just about to give up on me . I highly recommend . I find them alot in dollar stores .
Ashley✨ H.
Harvey
I've been using Carmex since I was in middle school. It's my go to lip treatment. It has always kept my lips soft and moisturized and not to mention the price is fantastic. I can't see myself not purchasing Carmex, it's like one of my staples when it comes to keeping my lips hydrated and soft.
Kenzie C.
Fort Worth
This is the emergency kit lip care product. These jars last through excessive heat and bitter cold. I have a few in my car, where it can get over 100 degrees. The carmex inside will be completely melted, but nothing will leak and it will form right back up when it cools. I like the tingly feeling of carmex and have multiple jars all over the house.
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
A jar of this lip balm never leaves my bedside table or my purse. And a squeeze version stays in the console of my car. This is one of the few products I've found to actually keep my lips moisturized. I have purchased it for YEARS and will continue to do so as long as they keep making it.
Diamond W.
Cedar Hill
I've used this product my whole life and I will forever use it. This is used religiously especially during the winter. I also like using this after I exfoliate my lips. The tingle makes me feel like it's doing something. Easy to apply but TASTES GROSS. Don't get too carried away when applying
Kylie M.
Honestly, I do not know what I would do without my Carmex. I have multiple tubes and wear it practically everyday. It replenishes and hydrates my lips during the cold, dry winter. I have also had people ask me what kind of lipgloss I have on while wearing it! Will never go a day without.
Jessyca M.
Fremont
My GO-TO in the winter!!! Definitely heals and soothes my cracked lips on harsher cold days! And helps heal cold sores after a heavy fever. I never have to buy the super expensive cold sore medicine in drug stores. This gets the job done for such an affordable price! I just love this product!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: