BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Petra G.
This felt like it got the job done but I really didn't enjoy the smell and taste of it. If the smell/taste doesn't bother you, I'd say this a pretty effective product and a good value for the price and how long it lasts
Kara W.
This product is by far the best for cold sores. After one application of this product I can normally see my cold sore already trying to disappear. It really provided fast drying action each and every time I have used it.
Clara H.
Lyons
Love this product. I literally can't  sleep without it. I make sure there is always a jar or tube in the house. Walmart sells this stuff for a dollar a tube. Best stuff for cold sores!
Marilyn G.
Othello
I love this product.  I use it frequently because it leave my lips very smooth.  Especially when I use matte lip stick they get very chapped so using carmax helps them be very moist and soft.
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
I personally love this stuff. I could do without the smell. It's pretty awful. VERY mentholated. Not in a good way. But if you can ignore that, it will bring your cracked lips back to life!
Karley J.
Vincent
This is definitely a product for the winter! It keeps your lips plump and your nose clear! I LOVE using Carmex and I don't have to recomend it because everyone else uses it!! It's a wonderful product!
Brittani B.
Findlay, OH
If you get cold sores, you need this lip balm! Any time i feel like i am starting to get a cold sore i use a q-tip and put some of this balm on, and it doesn't get as bad as if i don't put anything on! the only thing i don't particularly care for is the scent.
Angeline N.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LIP BALM.. it keeps my lips soft and hydrated and just has this little tingle once you put it on, in my opinion, it's a refreshing feel and would definitely buy more!
Jodi-Ann C.
Amazing everyday lip balm. Smooth not dry at all! I bought it at target. Great for chapped breaking lips. It met my expectations. I love it! I use it everyday. It's a cute little packaging. I would definitely recommend it to someone and I will forever use it.
Reagan H.
Conway
Will always love this product. love the smell of it, and how hydrating it makes your lips. i put it on every night before bed and i always wake up with some still on my lips. lasts forever!! love it
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: