BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cassie A.
Ledyard , CT
Carmex is one of my top favorite lip balms! Super easy to use and cheap to buy. It's available at any convenient store or Walmart or target. It's great for everyday use but for people that only use Chapstick when their lips get chapped, this is your product right here!
Marina A.
Chico
If you are looking for a chapstick that will smooth and repair your chapped, dry lips... this is definitely your product. Carmex is the most effective chapstick I myself have ever tried. It works great and smooths out your lips very quickly.  I tend to use this chapstick mainly during Winter because it is when I need it the most and tends to be the most reliable!
Alicia S.
Bethlehem, PA
The good old original Carmen is perfect for my lips. It does not matter the season it works perfectly to keep my lips moist but not juicy looking. Sometimes because of the color of my lips people think I have on a light lipstick. But nope just my good old Carmex
riley m.
coldwater
okay I love it gives off a burring and minty feeling it makes them so soft but it doesn't last long for me I like something that makes them soft and kills the dead skin and makes them alive and keeps them pink! and  it has to last for hours. and this makes them feel nice and not dry! I like that  and I would recommend it and keep buying it.
Leigh P.
It is great to keep your lips moist, especially during the winter if you live somewhere cold and windy. It does have a distinct smell. It is super cheap and you can buy it at CVS. It doesn't do anything so make you look pretty, but it does make you look healthy.
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
I love carmex!! I use it almost every day. I pick at my lips so they're always dry and look bad but this helps soften them and heal them fast. It also helps for cold sores. I feel like carmex can be used for anything. And I always have them lying around the house.
Sue H.
Armona, CA
Your original carman, is a great chapstick, its great for people who don't like any thing scented or heavy. This product is just your plain vaseline chapstick, almost seems like package vaseline. Very plain, but very effective. This is a great product for anyone!
Erin B.
Carmex is a cult classic lip product. While the pot version is not my favorite its the product itself that is so great! It is long lasting and is great during the winter months and also for treatment of the pain related to a cold sore! Can't go wrong with Carmex!
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
I cannot live without this balm during the winter. It is the only chapstick that actually gets my chapped lips to heal up! I hate/love the jar just because I have long nails, but the liquid one is also great. Carmex is always cheap and does way better than other chapsticks.
Janicka G.
Casselberry, FL
Carmex lip balm Is the only brand our family uses. We have tried others but always go back to Carmex. We keep one in our beach bags, one in each vehicle, my daughters back pack, my make up bag and my purse.. It's the only one I trust. Especially if I'm going to be out in the sun for a lengthy amount of time
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: