BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Vanessa G.
Converse , TX
I love Carmex been using it since middle school and that’s a long time ago, it’s everything you need. The smell brings back memories it’s easy to use and I will always have one in my purse. It’s the OG of lip balms
Courtney H.
Brownsville
I freaking love Carmex! I use it literally every day! I wish it could be a little cheaper though but I always wind up picking it up! It has a strong scent and a little sting but I love it!!
Abby S.
Great product! I don’t want or need to use any other brand for my lips because this one has a great price and it works wonders!! I recommend this product to EVERYONE! It’s super easy to apply and it works within minutes. I will use this product forever.
Sherrie O.
Phoenix
This is one of the best products on the market today. This little gem is versatile.  You can use it in so many different ways. Love the way my feet feel after using.this product. Lips are moist and.soft. highly recommend
Kila S.
Rock Island, IL
I love carmex products & I usually use the squeeze tube or the one that looks like chapstick, but either way I’ll take it. Very cheap & long lasting if you are good at not losing small things. Lol. I definitely recommend.
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
I'm almost sure that Carmex is a staple in almost everybody's lip treatments. I like the tingly feeling when you first apply it on the lips and if you apply a lot at night, you wake up with your lips feeling really plump!
Kaylen M.
Atkins, AR
I absolutely love this brand. I prefer the tin one over the squeeze because it makes less of a mess. It is most certainly worth the price that you pay. Not only will it exceed your expectations, it will also last forever!
Lynda M.
Troy, MI
pI have been using Carmex Moisturizing Lib Balm for about ten years. I find that this product out performs the ordinary tube type lip products. It stays on longer and it leave my lips ultra moisturized and protected.
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
I personally love this stuff. I could do without the smell. It's pretty awful. VERY mentholated. Not in a good way. But if you can ignore that, it will bring your cracked lips back to life!
Maureen S.
Carmex is my number one go-to balm! It is afforable, reilable and not full of unnecessary junk like lots of other brands. Plus I like that I can find it anywhere. I prefer the original jar to the tub or the cherry, but really I would use any of the varieties
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: