BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lauren M.
Carver, Minnesota
This is a thicker lip treatment that feels like it medicated dry chapped lips. I'm not exactly fond of the smell, but once your past that it's a good balm. It lasts a long time on your lips.
Rebecca D.
Scottsville
This is my favorite lip balm.  Keeps my lips hydrated and doesn't have a terrible or overpowering flavor.  I use it overnight, just slather a ton on, and it moisturizes like crazy!
Solansh E.
Bronx, NY
Good stuff, but can get addicting. I.t moisture’s your lips but for a short time so you need to keep reapplying which you’ll do anyways without nothing because of how addicting the stuff is.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
This is my go to chapstick or lip moisterizer! Love the smell and keeps my lips nice and soft. You don't have to reapply often with this. I always have one Carmex product on me at all times.
Diana J.
Very helpful since I get cold sores easily in the winter time. It feels nice on my lips. The price is great, for just 99 cents it is amazing. One of the best. Really has helped me from getting cold sores. Also last longing.
Amaya G.
I love This lip product. I've been using this product since forever. It has very nice packaging. It's also very easy to use. I normally buy this from Walmart or target. I will always buy this product.
Crystal B.
Perryville, MD
Still my favorite medicated lip balm! This is great for people with very dry lips. Mine peel a lot and crack from dryness. This gives enough moisture and helps to heal damaged areas quickly.
Meg S.
Decatur, AL
It felt good on my lips but it sort of feels greasy. I don't like having to put my finger in the can. I don't like applying t with my fingers. I have used it randomly over the years byt I personally don't prefer it.
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Hands down the best for damaged lips! This stuff is a life changer and I swear by it. It is always in my purse and it lasts forever. It leaves your lips softer than ever and fixes dry or damaged lips so fast. This should be a staple in everyone's purse or pocket!
Charlotte M.
Clifton , NJ
Love all Carmex products, during summer and winter specially. Very gentle product and great smell. Very effective and softens and moisturizes the lips. Great value and pricey at all, very affordable. I will continue to buy
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: