BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marina A.
Chico
If you are looking for a chapstick that will smooth and repair your chapped, dry lips... this is definitely your product. Carmex is the most effective chapstick I myself have ever tried. It works great and smooths out your lips very quickly.  I tend to use this chapstick mainly during Winter because it is when I need it the most and tends to be the most reliable!
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I keep a carmex lip jar on me at all times. I specifically love the jars the best. It is so easy to grab as much or as little product as you need. It keeps your lips nice and moisturized. I can't sleep at night if I have chapped lips. I use this product every day!!
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is HEAVEN in a jar! I love everything about it except the packaging which I can look past. It helps with chapped lips & cold sores. IT is so great & it's very affordable!
I try not to carry too many beauty products in my purse but this is ALWAYS in there.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Carmex works the best for me ! I have been using Carmex for many years, I have tried other lip moisturizers in between but none of them work for me like Carmex does. It's been consistent all of there years, I used it all year round. I make sure to buy the multipack so that I do not run out :-) . I love how it makes my lips feel and look, feels very soft and has a great shine.
Cassie A.
Ledyard , CT
Carmex is one of my top favorite lip balms! Super easy to use and cheap to buy. It's available at any convenient store or Walmart or target. It's great for everyday use but for people that only use Chapstick when their lips get chapped, this is your product right here!
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
Sometimes you can't beat the classics. After trying high end balm and drugstore I decided to just go with Carmex. I do have other things I use as well but I'm one of the weirdos who loves the smell and tingle of Carmex. The taste isn't great but don't eat it and you're fine.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Carmen is a really good product that you can use over and under your lipstick and lip glosses. It keeps your lips hydrated and moisturized if helps to protect your lips from dryness and sun damage that can cause dry lips. Garner also helps with and cracked lips that can be very pain. This is really great product is always a must have product you can take with you in your purse or picket
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
The best lip products for dry, chapped, peeling lips or even cold sores. This is the best product I've used to help heal and moisturize my lips. It's super easy to apply and long lasting. It makes your lips instantly feel better with a cold tingling feeling. One application will help your lips with moisture loss, peeling, and chapping. I highly recommend for anyone who suffers from lip issues including cold sores.
Timicia P.
Kansas City, MO
Carmex has been around for a long time and my mom always has Carmex around for how good it works. I believe its a good value and is very long lasting. My lips get so freaking dry easy s this helps heals them. I will keep buying this product again and again!

-Timicia P.
Jessica Y.
Eugene, OR
This is the only thing that will relieve severely chapped lips for me. It is my go-to! I've been using this stuff since I was a kid and I will use it on my kids too. A tub of this lasts forever and is definitely worth the price. It does burn a little bit when you first put it on if you have an open chapped lip but to me it has always felt soothing, like I know it is working.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: