BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Hands down the best for damaged lips! This stuff is a life changer and I swear by it. It is always in my purse and it lasts forever. It leaves your lips softer than ever and fixes dry or damaged lips so fast. This should be a staple in everyone's purse or pocket!
Hanna B.
Pueblo
This is the lip balm i've been using since I was just a kid. It's a really simple brand, not a lot of weird additives. the taste is okay but it's a very cheap buy and i always go back to it.
Claudia H.
Jefferson , GA
I love this carmax. It gives a tingling sensation but that's what I like. It small and compact you can just throw in your purse. You can find these at any drugstore. I highly recommend this .
Dee R.
Love. Love. Love. I am truly addicted to Carmex and have been for 20 years! And it has to be in the jar. The other applications don't hold a candle to the original jar. They soothe and heal my lips and make them super soft.
Lia R.
This will fix any cracks in your dry lips I really recommend it but too much of this product can overload your lips this product is kinda addictive I use it all the time it feel smooth I would most definitely buy it again.
Hannah F.
I love the way it totally revitalizes my lips and i bring it with me a lot. It is such a rescue for my chapped lips especially when they get even worse in the winter. I have bought so many of these cans and still continue to buy. Have and would any day recommend.
Amaya G.
I love This lip product. I've been using this product since forever. It has very nice packaging. It's also very easy to use. I normally buy this from Walmart or target. I will always buy this product.
Julia B.
Works perfectly, I use it every night before I go to bed. Only problem is it's VERY sticky and gooey, and it shows up on your face. It's a very good price and it meet my expectations 100%. It worked great and I would recommend to others especially in the winter.
Lauren M.
Carver, Minnesota
This is a thicker lip treatment that feels like it medicated dry chapped lips. I'm not exactly fond of the smell, but once your past that it's a good balm. It lasts a long time on your lips.
Aretha T.
Atlanta
I live this for my boyfriend and son. Being guys it can be really rough on you when its cold outside and your lips are constantly drying out yes it met their expectations. Gentle on the lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: