BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aisha A.
Calera, AL
You can NEVER go wrong with Carmex. This product continues to save my dry lips and no matter what I try I always buy this one again and again. I like that this one is more sanitary and you don't just squeeze it on your lips. It's very cheap and I will never stop using it.
Crystal C.
I find these little tins charming. I like them well enough, but not as much as just regular vaseline unfortunately. I think the smell is either something you like or don't. They are fairly moisturizing as they are very occlusive. It doesn't sink into your lips all the way.
Sydney G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I am a fan of Carmex, I carry one tube with me in my pocket or purse wherever I go, especially during the colder and dryer months. The only negative thing about Carmex is that it doesn't heal, it only gives a quick fix for chapped or dry lips. I would definitely recommend this if you're in a rush or on the go, but for long term fixes, I would suggest a container of Vaseline instead.
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
It's a classic. I use this whenever the weather has my lips in terrible shape and super chapped. It heals chapped lips and cold sores very quickly. It has a very long lasting moisture. This is always easy to find and inexpensive to buy. I never let myself run out of this.
courtney L.
This is my go to when my lips and skin are super dry and chapped. It heals it like none other!! I use it on my lips and my hands and any random spots I have super bad dry skin. It's amazing! When I need quick relief it's the one to grab. It helps like no other product out there!
Christina F.
Orlando, FL
I adore carmex regular jars because they keep my lips covered and protected against dryness and it sooth my lips. The carmex regular jars does an excellent job by improving the appearance of my skin and keeping my lips smooth and I get less blisters when use it them often.
Monica M.
Huntsville, TX
I have been using this product for years now, and it has done wonders. Not only does it keep my lips smooth, especially in the winter, but it also prevents my cold sores from popping up. I used to get them frequently, but that has all changed since I've been using carmex!
Andi C.
Not great. It feels soothing at first, but use sparingly. This lip balm will sneakily rob your lips of all moisture and leave them feeling worse after a couple days of use. I would rather use plain vaseline as the menthol can be quite irritating to the skin around my lips.
Marsha B.
Lanham, MD
Fan favorite for my daughter and myself. Does an amazing job during the winter especially. Good protection against the wind and cold. I stopped using it once I developed a skin sensitivity to it. Very easy to use; would advise telling kids NOT to share their pots of balm.
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
All our family uses this when we get chapped lips or cold sores! Works great and helps in the healing process for your lips! One piece of advice, use one per person, never share with others, can give someone else a cold sore if you share, never double dip with your same finger, keeps bacteria at a bay. And wash hands before you dip your finger in, and wash hands when done!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: