BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Alexis G.
Goose Creek, SC
Started to use this product after seeing my dad swear by it for years. It does keep my lips hydrated but it burns a bit for some reason. I would recommend if you can handle the heat it gives off. Not sure if it was just me.
Crystal B.
Perryville, MD
Still my favorite medicated lip balm! This is great for people with very dry lips. Mine peel a lot and crack from dryness. This gives enough moisture and helps to heal damaged areas quickly.
Danielle C.
My lips get dry and chapped easily and this is my absolute favorite product to restore them! I use this every night before I go to bed and when I wake up my lips are so soft and moisturized.
Tabby S.
It tastes horrible, but if you have absolutely trashed your lips, whether theyre sunburnt, dry/torn, or ypuve abused the he'll out of them with new lip looks all day, carmex is the way to go
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
It works well it gets the job done but I prefer something else . I bought mines at target or Walmart it’s effective when your lips are completely dry . Yeah the packaging is ok room for improvement would be to stay on longer .
briseida S.
Compton, CA
I like to buy these when my lips get very dry and chapped because they heal your lips and I feel the formula it’s a lot better then other brands this works out with hot whether or cold weather
Lia R.
This will fix any cracks in your dry lips I really recommend it but too much of this product can overload your lips this product is kinda addictive I use it all the time it feel smooth I would most definitely buy it again.
Haleigh D.
Hoagland, IN
Don't necessarily love the smell but I got used to it, cheap and effective so I keep buying it..I get it at Walmart with all the other chapsticks..the yellow packaging sticks out! All of my friends always want to borrow it!
Claudia H.
Jefferson , GA
I love this carmax. It gives a tingling sensation but that's what I like. It small and compact you can just throw in your purse. You can find these at any drugstore. I highly recommend this .
Isaiah W.
CARMEX IS THE WAY TO GO!!! Carmex is my all time favorite lip balm!!! The way it hydrates your lips and gives them a glossy look equivalent to lip gloss is just awesome!!! Highly recommended!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: