BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Yasmin E.
I enjoy this product. I use it before I put any lip product on. The sensation of my lips kind of having a cool feel to it makes me believe it is working and repairing my chapped lips. I would certainly buy this product again.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This stuff is magical. It is my absolute go to for chapped lips. I love the slight tingle that it gives me. It's a really great value for the price. Also, love that it's very easily accessible.
Kylie Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
This stuff is my go to in the summer. No frills, no flavor, not much scent. Just pure moisture. It really helps protect from sun burn if you're outside a lot and helps heal any that you do get.
Naomi F.
works really well. helps chapped lips and keeps them moisturized. the taste is a little bad. but overall great. i got mine at target for like $3. ive been using this product for a while now. i would buy it again. it is great.
Nicole M.
I love this product, its small and convinent. I use it when I'm traveling or in a rush to go somewhere. This has to me one of the most effective lip products ive used it makes my lips so soft.
Amber F.
Keeps lips moisturized and has a nice scent/flavor that is not too overpowering. I bought this product at Walmart. It keeps your lips from getting chapped and helps them a lot if they already are. I would purchase this again!
Brittany J.
Carmax is my favorite I cannot go a day without having some of this on my lips. It is very long-lasting and it keeps your lips feeling very nice. Dit’s very easy to apply and I would buy again.
Christine Y.
I love Carmex! It's a great all-around product to minimize chapped or dried lips. Works great. This is the "original" tub where you stick your finger in and put amount wanted and apply to lips. So not best to be shared. I keep one by my bed, at my desk and in purse.
Livvy O.
Orestes , IN
This is an old school favorite. I remember my mother using this on my brother and I, whenever our lips were chapped from the winter. It heals fast, although I do not like the texture that much.
Stella
Best chap stick on the market. Keeps your lips hydrated and easy to find anywhere! I usually buy from Target with my RedCard. I go through about one tub every 3months. Highly recommend, my boyfriend uses it all the time now!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: