BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Stevie S.
Cawood, KY
Carmex has always been such a great lip balm brand! I love every carmex product I have ever used. This leaves you feeling so moisturized and soft. I would recommend this to my friends and family! Definitely purchasing again.
Melissa C.
Austin
Over the years, I have tried many different types of lip balms but I have yet to find a better lip balm than the original Carmex. It's heals even the most cracked lips and leaves them feeling soft and back to new by morning.
Kaylee O.
Personally I feel addicted to this chap stick I don't know why. I have more than 4 at my house. I find myself putting Carnac on my lips 3-4 times a day. It feels soothing on my lips. You should really try this product out.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
This is my go to chapstick or lip moisterizer! Love the smell and keeps my lips nice and soft. You don't have to reapply often with this. I always have one Carmex product on me at all times.
Hannah F.
I love the way it totally revitalizes my lips and i bring it with me a lot. It is such a rescue for my chapped lips especially when they get even worse in the winter. I have bought so many of these cans and still continue to buy. Have and would any day recommend.
Bianca F.
Carmex lip balm is great. Never leaves your lips dry. I got mine at Walmart. The product is great and the mint one is my favorite. Very affordable. My only issue is it melts kind of fast but it's okay. I recommend to other highly especially if you have dry lips.
Julia B.
Works perfectly, I use it every night before I go to bed. Only problem is it's VERY sticky and gooey, and it shows up on your face. It's a very good price and it meet my expectations 100%. It worked great and I would recommend to others especially in the winter.
Isaiah W.
CARMEX IS THE WAY TO GO!!! Carmex is my all time favorite lip balm!!! The way it hydrates your lips and gives them a glossy look equivalent to lip gloss is just awesome!!! Highly recommended!
Aretha T.
Atlanta
I live this for my boyfriend and son. Being guys it can be really rough on you when its cold outside and your lips are constantly drying out yes it met their expectations. Gentle on the lips.
Haleigh D.
Hoagland, IN
Don't necessarily love the smell but I got used to it, cheap and effective so I keep buying it..I get it at Walmart with all the other chapsticks..the yellow packaging sticks out! All of my friends always want to borrow it!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: