BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Liz K.
Lebanon
This product is okay. It defiantly works. However it does not smell that great. If that doesn't bother you then I recommend it because it's such a good product. It works great in chapped lips.
Kylie Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
This stuff is my go to in the summer. No frills, no flavor, not much scent. Just pure moisture. It really helps protect from sun burn if you're outside a lot and helps heal any that you do get.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
Good ole Carmex Original Flavored Lip Balm never lets me down!! I have used Carmex since I was young and it always works when nothing else will! I'll always buy Carmex, because I know it works!
Emily D.
mason, Ohio
This is a great product for dry, parched lips! I also put any remaining product on my hands for moisture. I love the fragrance. This product never fails me! I will buy again when mine runs out!
Victoria L.
Carmex is a great lip balm for anyone! It's great for cold sores. The product itself doesn't have much of a scent or taste to it which is great if you are sensitive. It's a great value for the price and works very well compared to many other lip balms I have used.
Stephanie D.
Edinburg
When winter season comes, this is definitely my go to balm. I always tend to get super dried and chapped lips and this baby relieves them. I also sometimes use it on my cheeks and it helps too!
Amber F.
Keeps lips moisturized and has a nice scent/flavor that is not too overpowering. I bought this product at Walmart. It keeps your lips from getting chapped and helps them a lot if they already are. I would purchase this again!
Melissa C.
Austin
Over the years, I have tried many different types of lip balms but I have yet to find a better lip balm than the original Carmex. It's heals even the most cracked lips and leaves them feeling soft and back to new by morning.
Miz A.
This helps my lips when they are super chapped and the price is so good for a small product that does so much for my lips. I do recommend for anyone. Cute packaging and I buy it from drugstores and I'll be buying this again
Alma S.
Tulsa
Carmex is a life saver! I love how it smells and the container is easy to carry. It gets rid of chapped lips and helps fight off cold sores. You can get it anywhere dollar tree being the cheapest! Its very gentle and Its my number one lip product for chapped lips!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: