BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I keep a carmex lip jar on me at all times. I specifically love the jars the best. It is so easy to grab as much or as little product as you need. It keeps your lips nice and moisturized. I can't sleep at night if I have chapped lips. I use this product every day!!
Janie R.
AUSTIN, TX
Carmex jars are very nostalgic for me. My grandfather and my dad always carried these in their pockets. My brothers and I loved putting the creamy balm on our tiny unchapped lips. As an adult, there is nothing that soothes my sores better than Carmex. Plus, the smell and feel of each swipe brings back a flood of memories.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Carmex works the best for me ! I have been using Carmex for many years, I have tried other lip moisturizers in between but none of them work for me like Carmex does. It's been consistent all of there years, I used it all year round. I make sure to buy the multipack so that I do not run out :-) . I love how it makes my lips feel and look, feels very soft and has a great shine.
Jessica Y.
Eugene, OR
This is the only thing that will relieve severely chapped lips for me. It is my go-to! I've been using this stuff since I was a kid and I will use it on my kids too. A tub of this lasts forever and is definitely worth the price. It does burn a little bit when you first put it on if you have an open chapped lip but to me it has always felt soothing, like I know it is working.
Ashley M.
Alto, GA
My dad always used farmed when I was growing up and still does to this day. During the winter months I will use it. It definitely not the best tasting but it has to be the best at preventing and healing chapped lips. Pricing is pretty cheap as well considering how much comes in a jar. No fails here, got to have it!
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
I am currently stocking up on this for the winter because this is the best Chapstick hands down and it is very reasonably priced. I try other chopsticks and usually I'll try it because of the name brand or because somebody recommended it but I always tend to come back to this brand. This will save your life in the winter and prevent cracked dry lips. I suggest you stock up
Elisa M.
Eastford, CT
Carmex lip balms work extremely well. Only not a five star because the flavor is kind of weird and they leave the lips looking greasy. This product is great if you don't care about either of those. Carmex is long lasting, only need to re-apply a couple of times a day.
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
All our family uses this when we get chapped lips or cold sores! Works great and helps in the healing process for your lips! One piece of advice, use one per person, never share with others, can give someone else a cold sore if you share, never double dip with your same finger, keeps bacteria at a bay. And wash hands before you dip your finger in, and wash hands when done!
Teresa n.
Omaha, NE
I grew up skiing and living in dry Colorado and started using Carmex early in life. It was cooling and soothing to chapped lips and an enjoyable sensation no matter the state of my lips. I now rate the efficacy and feel of lip plumpers against the feel of Carmex on my lips.
Rachael G.
Midland, VA
Will FOREVER use Carmex. My mother & grandmother turned me onto this product at a young age because where we  lived, we experienced  harsh dry winters. Carmex helps relieve cracked lips as well as prevent them. It doesn't have a  fragrance which is great for men, women, and children. It's fantastic for cold sores too.  Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon