BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Miz A.
This helps my lips when they are super chapped and the price is so good for a small product that does so much for my lips. I do recommend for anyone. Cute packaging and I buy it from drugstores and I'll be buying this again
victoria m.
Greenville, NC
I live and BREATH for this product. It’s a god sent. I’ve used this so much and it heals up dry, chapped, and/or cracked lips super fast and it’s super soothing. I absolutely love this product
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This stuff is magical. It is my absolute go to for chapped lips. I love the slight tingle that it gives me. It's a really great value for the price. Also, love that it's very easily accessible.
Catherine M.
Royal Oak
The best lip moisturizer in the land. My dad introduced this to me since I was a baby and I’ve never looked anywhere for a replacement. Nothing will ever unseat something that cannot be beaten.
Toni M.
This product is a very smooth and moisturizing product. It is very affordable but I would only recommend it as a moisturizer Because it doesn't add any color but is good for cracks in hands and feet and or moisturizing lips.
Stevie S.
Grays Knob, KY
Carmex has always been such a great lip balm brand! I love every carmex product I have ever used. This leaves you feeling so moisturized and soft. I would recommend this to my friends and family! Definitely purchasing again.
Amber F.
Keeps lips moisturized and has a nice scent/flavor that is not too overpowering. I bought this product at Walmart. It keeps your lips from getting chapped and helps them a lot if they already are. I would purchase this again!
Kaylee O.
Personally I feel addicted to this chap stick I don't know why. I have more than 4 at my house. I find myself putting Carnac on my lips 3-4 times a day. It feels soothing on my lips. You should really try this product out.
Mary Grace H.
Bonifay, FL
I put this on every night before bed and was very satisfied when I woke up with angel-soft lips. Lasted longer than I would have thought! The packaging could be more appealing but Carmen is just using their trademark colors.
Renea L.
This is my go to product! My lips are very dry and flaky most of the time and I can count on Carmax to take care of them. I can buy it at any store I walk into and that makes it very convenient! I will by this product again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: