BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Aisha A.
Calera, AL
You can NEVER go wrong with Carmex. This product continues to save my dry lips and no matter what I try I always buy this one again and again. I like that this one is more sanitary and you don't just squeeze it on your lips. It's very cheap and I will never stop using it.
Ashley L.
Evergreen, AL
Carmex is definitely my go to brand for whenever my lips are extremely chapped and super red and dry. It quickly rejuvenates my lips and leaves them feeling refreshed. It's also really good for whenever you have a fever blister. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Sydney G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I am a fan of Carmex, I carry one tube with me in my pocket or purse wherever I go, especially during the colder and dryer months. The only negative thing about Carmex is that it doesn't heal, it only gives a quick fix for chapped or dry lips. I would definitely recommend this if you're in a rush or on the go, but for long term fixes, I would suggest a container of Vaseline instead.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS
I don't like to use this lip balm because it leaves a very waxy feel on my lips. I don't like how I have to use my finger or a q-tip to apply the product to my lips. I know that this product is now made in tubes but my experience with the original lip balm really turned me away.
member-d9660
This is a very good product for lips. It soothes dry crackly lips almost immediately! I feel empty if I can't fine my Carmax! But I ALWAYS have one hidden somewhere near.
Sarah H.
La Crosse, WI
Super strong smell when you first use it which can be very overwhelming. Regardless, my chapped lips healed and become smooth over the next few days which was my main purpose of purchasing. You can buy this at any local drugstore or main store for cheap. Would buy again!
Andi C.
Not great. It feels soothing at first, but use sparingly. This lip balm will sneakily rob your lips of all moisture and leave them feeling worse after a couple days of use. I would rather use plain vaseline as the menthol can be quite irritating to the skin around my lips.
Monica M.
Huntsville, TX
I have been using this product for years now, and it has done wonders. Not only does it keep my lips smooth, especially in the winter, but it also prevents my cold sores from popping up. I used to get them frequently, but that has all changed since I've been using carmex!
Haley K.
Buzzards Bay
Hands down my favorite lip balm of any kind. I've been using chapsticks/lip balm  for years and I always end up going back to Carmex no matter what else I try. The price has gone up since its become more popular, but it's still inexpensive and worth every penny. It's great even in extreme cold or wind, and can quickly reverse damaged, dry, or cracked lips. 5 stars! Highly recommend
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
It's a classic. I use this whenever the weather has my lips in terrible shape and super chapped. It heals chapped lips and cold sores very quickly. It has a very long lasting moisture. This is always easy to find and inexpensive to buy. I never let myself run out of this.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon