BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
  • "I swear I'm addicted to the smell of Original Carmex. This lip balm is my jam during those cold, dry winter months! Great protection from the elements. " in 4203 reviews
Ashley S.
Malta, MT
I've suffered from cold sores for years, and am always looking to try a new product. Carmex is a known name and I figured it was worth a try. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed.
The product is a thick, white cream (apply with a Q-tip to prevent re-infection). I realize that nothing "cures" cold sores, so being that this is an analgesic, I was hoping it would have numbing properties. It does not feel like much of anything--no numbing or cooling sensation, no moisturizing effects. It dries sort of white and flaky, which is quite unattractive while I'm at work.
I will not buy this again. Use regular Carmex or another product instead.
Olga S.
Justice , Il
I like this type better than the tube but both do great. They work great and not expensive. Us mom's always looking to save more and you won't be disappointed with this brand.
Kate S.
I am a chapstick-addict and this is the ONLY chapstick I will use! It may not have a specify flowery or vanilla scent but it is long lasting! You can buy it at any store for a cheap price. I even wore it to prom instead of wearing lipstick because it works so well!
Dylan W.
Works great for chapped lips. My only concern is how sanitary the packaging is. I will definitely keep using Carmex as it’s my go to chap stick. I’d would recommend this brand but a product with different packaging.
⠀Simone S.
Brooklyn
Feels WONDERFUL on my lips! Obviously it smells a bit medicated but its not overpowering at all. Very good for winter, when temperatures drop. I definitely recommend and will continue buying it!
Kylie G.
I have this product setting on my night stand. I have a habit of putting it on every night. When I wake up in the morning my lips feel so smooth and rejuvenated. Love it!
brittany h.
Clarksburg, WV
I used to use nothing but carmex, but over the years I just can't even handle it anymore.. The taste is just so bad that I can't even stand to wear it for this specific reason. I really think they should change this, even just to make it completely tasteless would be SO awesome. Yeah, I have to give it a bad review solely based off the taste because unfortunately it always ends up getting in my mouth somehow. + I know there's a cherry and other things, but it's even worse! It's like spraying whipped cream on a turd and expecting it to taste good lol
Michelle B.
Carmex is a classic for a reason! It does a great job at moisturizing your lips and keeping them healthy. It does not do anything for cold sores though- I would not recommend it for that purpose!
Raquel F.
Carmex is the BEST lip balm ever. I love this lip balm and prefer this above any other lip balm available. I literally will wait for my store to order more if there is none available at the time I go to purchase. This lip balm helps with dry, chapped, and irritated lips. It works immediately and if you have extremely dry lips, this lip balm should be applied throughout the day to have immediate results. I have used this lip balm for 10 years!! It's not greasy or sticky and its not to thick. It is great quality and makes your lips so smooth like silk!
Michelle🌞 O.
Chicago , IL
STAPLE I LOVE HIS FOR THE WINTER WEATHER. IT EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. IT MADE MY LIPS FEEL SOFT AND YOU CAN LITERALLY FIND IT ANYWHERE. ITS LOG LASTING AND HAS SUPE DURABLE PACKAGING.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back