BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Addy W.
This is a staple in any and every ones medicine and makeup cabinet.
It's great for either cold sores or even just chapped/windburned lips. It's affordable and accessible and it's extremely reliable. Always stay stocked!
Abby S.
Great product! I don’t want or need to use any other brand for my lips because this one has a great price and it works wonders!! I recommend this product to EVERYONE! It’s super easy to apply and it works within minutes. I will use this product forever.
Maya P.
New york
This is definitely a winter go to for everyone! If this isn't In your makeup bag you're definitely missing out and need to go buy this! It's very cheap no more the 2$ depending on the store
Kila S.
Rock Island, IL
I love carmex products & I usually use the squeeze tube or the one that looks like chapstick, but either way I’ll take it. Very cheap & long lasting if you are good at not losing small things. Lol. I definitely recommend.
Maureen S.
Carmex is my number one go-to balm! It is afforable, reilable and not full of unnecessary junk like lots of other brands. Plus I like that I can find it anywhere. I prefer the original jar to the tub or the cherry, but really I would use any of the varieties
Cristina L.
Dublin, CA
This used to be my go-to for cold sores for years but I think my body got used to it and it doesn't work as good. If you are just starting to get cold sores, this is a nice option but there are better ones out there.
Marilyn G.
Othello
I love this product.  I use it frequently because it leave my lips very smooth.  Especially when I use matte lip stick they get very chapped so using carmax helps them be very moist and soft.
Brittani B.
Findlay, OH
If you get cold sores, you need this lip balm! Any time i feel like i am starting to get a cold sore i use a q-tip and put some of this balm on, and it doesn't get as bad as if i don't put anything on! the only thing i don't particularly care for is the scent.
Abigail L.
Luling
This is a nice travel size product. It gives a nice tingling sensation to my lips witch I believe also allows for it to plump my lips after exfoliation. It is always at a good price point you can find it almost everywhere
Angeline N.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LIP BALM.. it keeps my lips soft and hydrated and just has this little tingle once you put it on, in my opinion, it's a refreshing feel and would definitely buy more!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: