BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kaylyn O.
Florence, AZ
Always been obsessed with this stuff! Helps heal my lips amazingly & I'm obsessed with the smell of it! Definitely hydrates your lips nice & good ☺ Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Stephanie E.
Knoxville
My very most favorite lip cream. I LOVE the miracles it performs on my lips at night. When i wake up in the morning there's no dryness, no chapped lips. Its my all time favorite and its cheap!!!
Shaunny R.
There is absolutely nothing that will heal my severely chapped lips better, and I've tried a ton. I'm always picking up a 3 pack whenever I remember. I have them all over my house, purse, car, love them.
Salma A.
Staten Island, NY
love this stuff. Weird flavor but it keeps cold sores away. I hate using my finger but prefer this formula over the stick. Repeat user! Used this over many winters. Lasts a long time. Effective.
Bellamy G.
Johnson City
This is my number one go to solution for fall and winter break outs, myself, I get cold sores every fall and this has been to only product to treat , soothe,  and get rid of my problem before it really gets embarrassing
Mandy O.
Ohhh this has been my favorite since high school. I usually go between the pot and the twist up stick. In the cold Midwest winters, Carmex is absolutely necessary. I keep them all over the place.
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY
Even though a lot of people love this brand for me it just cakes up on my lips and doesn't even last that long. And if you end up tasting it it tastes terrible. The smell also makes my head hurt as well.
Abby C.
Such a good product! You can use it anytime of year and it will do wonders! You only need a little, and it goes a long way. My jar lasted almost a year, which is so great and saves me the hassle of re purchasing over and over.
Ciara D.
Geraldine
Carmex is a lifesaver for me. Most chapstick only works for a short period of time and then leaves my lips dried out. Carmex keeps my lips moisturized for long amounts of time and also heals my dry cracked lips within 1-2 uses.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't go anywhere with out it. I always have it in my hand or in my wallet which I carry in my hand and if I happen to lose it I have one waiting for me at home! It feels soft and refreshing.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How long has this been on the market?
Kate H.
North Salem, NH
My lips get so chapped in the winter time. I always make sure that I have a jar of carmex in my car, handbag and on my nightstand.
Samanta C.
este producto es exfoliante además de hidratante?
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially because I lived in a country where the weather changes !! It helps my lips to feel more hydrated and soft !! I love it. ! Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar