BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY
Even though a lot of people love this brand for me it just cakes up on my lips and doesn't even last that long. And if you end up tasting it it tastes terrible. The smell also makes my head hurt as well.
Alaine S.
One of my fave all time lip balms. I am prone to dry skin and this is great at moisturizing my chapped lips, even in the winter. It never fails me and I love the tingly feeling it has on my lips.
Aldina C.
I have used this product for years and on the regular, it's almost addicting. Loved the tingling feeling I'd get when I put it on. Didn't have a good taste if you got it into your mouth thought.
Diana Y.
Waukegan, IL
This is pretty much a standard must for makeup bags. I love the texture although sometimes I feel over using causes my lips to need it more. It last throughout the day and keeps my lips hydrated.
Kaylyn O.
Florence, AZ
Always been obsessed with this stuff! Helps heal my lips amazingly & I'm obsessed with the smell of it! Definitely hydrates your lips nice & good ☺ Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Taylor E.
Bargersville , IN
THIS STUFF IS A LIFE SAVOR!! If you get bad dry lips or need to heal up a dry cold sore this is my go too!! Keeps my lips healthy, great price, feels soothing and I would recommend it to anyone!
MacKenzie D.
I grew up using this product all the time. Very effective product. The only thing I don't enjoy is the greasy feel. Overall is does it's purpose and you can find it just about any where you shop. I would buy it again for sure.
Rachel J.
Grant City, MO
This is the most original lip balm I've ever used. I love the tingling feeling that it leaves, every time I use it. It can be a tad bit harsh, but it's so worth it when your lips are really chapped because it fixes the problem fast.
Christy O.
Orland Park, IL
This has been my favorite for years! I use it all thru the harsh winters. It's the only thing that really works when my lips become painfully dry. Restores the moisture and keeps them protected!
Joey D.
LEBANON
Carmex has been used in my family for years it heals more than lips. I use a little to put on my Bose when it gets irritated and raw for blowing and wipin g my nose. One of my top go to products
Alayna M.
Gainesville, FL
Do you think the tingle I feel is helping my lips appear fuller?
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
Is this the best lip balm for keeping your lips hydrated and feeling soft But without feeling sticky?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Does this hydrate my lips ?
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Can you put this on other places besides your lip?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Is carmex really addicting like people say it is??