BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Deja A.
Roanoke, VA
I love love love love loveeeeee carmax. I use this all the time in the winter because when it gets cold i have a habit to constantly lick my lips and they get dry and peel. You can get carmax literally anywhere, I normally get mine from dollar tree cause i live near one. They're not even expensive they're normally a dollar and some change depending on how many are in a pack. Carmax is totally worth spending money on.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Carmex seems to be one of the more hydrating lip balms at the drugstore. I had a spell of horribly cracked lips one winter and tried nearly every lip balm at the drugstore. Carmex and one other brand was the only two that seemed to actually give me some relief. Plus this is the only brand I can get my husband to use since it looks less girly lol.
Erika Z.
Brookfield, IL
You can never go wrong with Carmex for the driest of lips. I use a very thick coat at night, and my lips are fresh and moisturized in the morning. It's a classic for a reason! I like this better than Burt's Bees just because it glides on a bit easier, but I would say that they are equally moisturizing.
kevine k.
SILVER SPRING, MD
I am really in love with this product because you can get this for a less price at the Dollar Tree for $1. And it is really good for the witter time! It effective and i bought is a Dollar Tree and is was only for $1 so good buy it now before it run out! and it is a room for Improvement!
Allie M.
Oshkosh, WI
I have always loved this brand, i have been using since i was a kid and like to stick by brands that I have grown up using. you can feel this product working the second you put it on which i really like. the only con i would say in the packaging, i don't necessarily like dipping my finger in chapstick
MAVIS O.
Thi s is my number one lip balm that I have used. I love the mint smell and it moisturize your lips really well. It is my number one lip balm and I will recommend this lip balm.
Janeal S.
Carmex is a very long lasting and moisturizing product for your lips. It leaves a slight pleasant cooling sensation on your lips. There's an abundant drugstores that carry carmex. I always find myself reaching back for this to prep my lips with an intense matte lip look
Marisa P.
Ash Fork, AZ
Carmex is my go to for chapped lips! There something mildly comforting about its unique scent. I just put some on at night and I wake up with smooth, pain-free lips; having to stick my finger in the little pot is totally worth it. I sometimes even use around my nostrils when my skin is chapped in that area. Carmex is a must have for soothing lips.
Cassie T.
This Carmex is very minty which what my lips go for and i put it on before I go to bed it jurasically change my lips to very very moisturizing and not chapped lips in winter time
Iveth R.
I am more of the chapstick brand type of girl but I don’t mind switching it around. I use this whenever I have severe dry chapped lips so this has helped a lot and does wonders.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: