BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
Whenever my daughters lips get really chapped or sore around the edge this product literally has it fixed by that evening or the next day. Not my favorite for myself but it works wonders for her.
Joey D.
LEBANON
Carmex has been used in my family for years it heals more than lips. I use a little to put on my Bose when it gets irritated and raw for blowing and wipin g my nose. One of my top go to products
Erin B.
Ashland, KY
My absolute go to for winter chapping! The gentle tingle from the camphor quickly begins to heal dry cracked lips. I prefer this over the sticks because i think it’s works better. I love Carmex.
Rachel J.
Grant City, MO
This is the most original lip balm I've ever used. I love the tingling feeling that it leaves, every time I use it. It can be a tad bit harsh, but it's so worth it when your lips are really chapped because it fixes the problem fast.
Gretchen R.
Cleveland, OH
Although I love this balm I find that it can actually be a bit drying. The packaging is simple and it can be found and any drugstore. It is easy to apply. I do enjoy the scent as well. I keep some in my purse most of the time.
Jillian Z.
Weston
This lip balm is my winter life saver, when I get the slightest feeling of chapped lips I put this on and after a tingling sensation the feeling goes away, this also works on chapped lips to lessen or take away the chapped lips.
Dixie S.
Indianapolis
Love using this product to keep my lips from getting chapped in the winter. The prices are amazing! I swear by this product. I’ve been using it since I was a child. Will definitely buy it again!
Taylor E.
Bargersville, IN
THIS STUFF IS A LIFE SAVOR!! If you get bad dry lips or need to heal up a dry cold sore this is my go too!! Keeps my lips healthy, great price, feels soothing and I would recommend it to anyone!
Jollee N.
Laguna Hills, CA
I've used this ever since I was a child. Great as a chapstick and also for sunburned lips (which are not fun haha). My fiancé is a Marine and also uses this out in the field and on deployments. They make a great care package addition!
Paula G.
Visalia, CA
Talk about a lip saver! This has honestly saved my lips! Very gentle on the lips. Nice packaging as well. Easy to use and apply. Not pricey at all plus you get a lot of product. This has honestly taken care of my lips so well.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: