BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Catherine M.
Royal Oak
The best lip moisturizer in the land. My dad introduced this to me since I was a baby and I’ve never looked anywhere for a replacement. Nothing will ever unseat something that cannot be beaten.
Miz A.
This helps my lips when they are super chapped and the price is so good for a small product that does so much for my lips. I do recommend for anyone. Cute packaging and I buy it from drugstores and I'll be buying this again
Stevie S.
Cawood, KY
Carmex has always been such a great lip balm brand! I love every carmex product I have ever used. This leaves you feeling so moisturized and soft. I would recommend this to my friends and family! Definitely purchasing again.
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
Does what a normal chapstick is supposed to do -- moisturizes your lips. I just personally don't like the taste of Carmax, or the consistency of the product compared to other brands I've tried
Kaylee O.
Personally I feel addicted to this chap stick I don't know why. I have more than 4 at my house. I find myself putting Carnac on my lips 3-4 times a day. It feels soothing on my lips. You should really try this product out.
Alexis G.
Goose Creek, SC
Started to use this product after seeing my dad swear by it for years. It does keep my lips hydrated but it burns a bit for some reason. I would recommend if you can handle the heat it gives off. Not sure if it was just me.
Claudia H.
Jefferson , GA
I love this carmax. It gives a tingling sensation but that's what I like. It small and compact you can just throw in your purse. You can find these at any drugstore. I highly recommend this .
Kristy B.
Schenectady
I have fond memories of my dad using this. And I still use it especially during the winter time up here in the Northeast. It's a guaranteed the protection during the winter. It go to product.
Solansh E.
Bronx, NY
Good stuff, but can get addicting. I.t moisture’s your lips but for a short time so you need to keep reapplying which you’ll do anyways without nothing because of how addicting the stuff is.
Katie m.
Westernport, MD
This is my holy grail!! I have had the worst dry lips ever since I started accutane and this is the only thing that helps my lips!! Easy to apply and lasts forever!!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: