BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dade C.
Feels great for chapped lips but can be addictive--not sure if aspirin is in it, which may explain why. I got it from Walmart and it was affordable. It seemed to "fix" the problem but once you stop using it--nothing else works. So you have to buy again or go through withdrawals because it feels amazing and it does work!
Kayla A.
Beaverton, OR
I feel like this is a classic product that has been around for years, so most people have tried it. I think the product works great, it doesn't have a pretty smell or anything, but it smells like its getting the job done. If you don't like putting on lip products with your finger, this isn't a good product for you, but if you don't mind, it's easy to apply! Great value!
belle e.
best brand and you cannot go wrong with the original this is my go too if i need or want any type of lip care i would recommend it to any and every one
Crystal T.
Quinlan, TX
I have used several different types of chapsticks over the years. A friend of mine introduced me to carmex and I was hooked from the start. The burning sensation when you first apply it lets me know it's working. I don't have to constantly reapply it which I love. And it's not greasy. I would highly recommend this product to everyone! I will never use another brand again!
Eden M.
I really like carmex products, the only thing that bothers me is the scent. I use the kind in the jar every day and I find it to be just what my chapped lips need!
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
I personally like this better than the tubes of Carmex. I feel like the formula works better. It is messy to apply though cause after applying to my lips I have Chapstick on my fingers. I don't mind too much because it works soooo well! And it doesn't leave a weird taste in your lips if you apply too much like the tubes do.
Allison J.
Carmex is everything! This is my everyday go to. No matter what time of the day or night. I use it when I wake up and especially when I go to sleep. I have sleep apnea and use a machine, so my mouth and lips are always dry. This right here is the holy grail for my dry lip care. Additionally, I use a bit on my lips to moisturize them before I put on matte lipstick. I never leave out with out it. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Jamiyn R.
Centerville, MA
Love this stuff. Perfect for winter dry chapped lips. Im also a freak and like to use this where i have extra dry skin. Like the little psoriasis spots on my ears.
Christina C.
Topeka
You cannot go wrong with this stuff. It has been around all these years for good reason. Not only does it feel great on winter cracked lips, but having that cool smell so close to your nose can't help but make you feel just a little bit better as well. I personally prefer the tiny glass jar to the plastic tube of this product. It feels more indulgent and lasts forever.
Emily S.
Shawnee, KS
My lips are always dry. I feel like I have tried everything! I hate putting lip balm on and 5 minutes later feeling like you need to reapply. Carmex is one I have found that when I put it on at night and wake up in the morning, its still there! It feels amazing and even has a little numbing effect that makes your lips feel great and super moist. Would definitely recommend as an every day lip moistuizer and an even better night time one!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: