BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
alexis j.
Fresno, CA
it leaves my lips looking brand new. i use this everyday. i put it on before i do my makeup. and it makes a huge difference in the outcome. it was very affordable. i bout it for walmart.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
I was having a problem with sunburnt lips the other day and couldn't find my chapstick, so my boyfriend gave me some of this. While it did give me immediate relief, it did not have any long-term positive effects. I continued to have dry lips and burnt lips for several days while using it. Also, it does not taste good.
Madison S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This product is great - it is sooo moisturizing and really cures chapped lips well. If i put this on at night, i will wake up in the morning and it will still be there! its very long lasting. the only con is the scent. the scent is rather unpleasant, but you do get used to it.

also, not only does this product last on my lips, but in the container as well. Ive had my tin of it for so long, and it never seems to run out, as much as i use it
Dalia A.
I love chapsticks that give it that "burning feeling" just because it gives me that feeling like it's working. But these always leave my lips feeling so soft after.
Brittany  W.
Glens Falls, NY
I love that this has stayed in a little jar after all these years. One of the best lip balms you can buy at such a good price.Heals dry chapped lips faster than most.
Teri D.
Cottage Grove, WI
This is not effective for me at all for cold sores. It actually did nothing that I could notice. No good for the pain, or the length that the cold sore lasted. I would not recommend this to anyone, and I would not buy it again. Ever.
Christina P.
Topeka, KS
Carmex is my go-to for chapped lips. Doesn't matter if it's winter or summer. If my lips are chapped, I just slather on some Carmex before I go to bed and by the morning my lips are fully moisturized. I have been buying Carmex for the past 5 or so years and I don't see that changing in the future. It's a staple for me.
Olivia G.
I usually prefer Blistex but in the state of emergency carmax isn't a bad substitute. Now i wouldn't trade it for my Blistex but there really isn't anything wrong with it besides the fact that I personally don't like the smell but I know quote a few people who do so really it all depends on ypu and what scenets you like.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I tried the Carmex lip balms based on a friend's recommendation. I personally am not a fan of it due to the consistency. However, I think it's still a great product and I understand why it's so popular, but it's not for me. I would recommend it for others who have extremely chapped lips, I think Carmex would help a lot!
Dade C.
Feels great for chapped lips but can be addictive--not sure if aspirin is in it, which may explain why. I got it from Walmart and it was affordable. It seemed to "fix" the problem but once you stop using it--nothing else works. So you have to buy again or go through withdrawals because it feels amazing and it does work!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: