BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Marah B.
I would recommend this product. If you have a dry and chapped lips I suggest that it will help your lips to be soft, fresh and smell good. I usually apply this baby before I go to bed or winter time.
Lucy H.
United States
I have used it a few times and may I say it works like a miracle apply like butter very smooth and totally reached my expectations I would most definitely buy it again. I recommend it to everyone works great smells great feels great
Karen G.
San Antonio Tx
This product is such a lifesaver! This great for the lips it leaves them nice & smooth. The little container can last you a long time & it works fast! It's sooo effective & it's better than other chap sticks. I always have this product with me and I keep buying it every time
Yasmine H.
Carmex gives a cool breeze on your lips when they are chapped . Great price for such good quality. Easy to apply its not messy. It certainly got my lips right . I️ hey carmex whenever I’m out because I️ just love it .
Amy R.
Richmond, VA
Unfortunately my family is prone to cold sores and this has been a staple in our household for as long as I can remember. It definitely helps with the soreness and redness that come with cold sores.
Fara C.
Fort Lauderdale
Carmax is classic! Everyone's 2nd go to after Chapstick, i think. I'd say Carmax definitely works and moisturizes but i hate the taste when you mistakenly lick your lips and i hate the smell. Everything else is cool and convenient.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
The taste and smell is amazing! It leave your lips feeling baby soft and kissable! The packaging is amazing! It’s mess proof and easy to slip in your purse or pocket! I’d definitely continue to buy this product.
Ashli C.
I used this when I had a cold sore and it immediately helped while also keeping my lips moisturized. It wasn't harsh at all, I bought it at my local Wal-Mart. I definitely will be buying this again.
Ingrid S.
Tacoma, WA
My favorite for the winter. As a swimmer I get extremely dry lips and skin and this is perfect to use. I love the smell but it's a little oily/sticky. Worth it! I will buy again this winter for sure.
🐾Kitana💯👀 W.
Livingston
These are absolutely one of my favorite things to use and I enjoy the minty feeling after you put it on!! This Carmex is great for travel and carrying around on the go. So if you ever need a quick and small lip balm, choose carmex!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: