BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
My dad always had this stuff in his pocket, so it’s kinda nostalgic for me. It’s a great product and I don’t mind the scent it has. Not many people like it’s scent, but again...nostalgia. I don’t like the container this comes in...it gets your fingers all dirty.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
I love this lip balm. it hydrates my lips and is fairly priced. you have to dip your finger in this which is a bit of a hassle if you have acrylics but with the right technique this product is definitely worth it. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Unlike all the other chapsticks (besides Aquaphor), Carmex is perfect for my sensitive and dry lips. I don’t get a rash, because it’s not super oily, but it does moisturize and protect my lips on cold winter days, due to the fact that it’s thick and stays on.
Liz S.
Excellent brand of lip balm. This is always our go-to for chapped lips. It is a brand that has been around for a long time and is trusty. We can usually find these at any gas station, retail, or grocery store. The price is comparable to other lip balm products.
Candy D.
Honestly Carmex is just an OG product you can never go wrong with it. It is my go to for my chapped lips. Perfect for its price. Not too harsh and gets the job well done. Will always purchase again! Favorite ever! ❤ ️
Vanessa A.
This is my favorite lip balm ever and i use it daily! Especially during these colder months, it does an amazing job of reviving dried and chapped lips. It is also super affordable and comes with so much product, there is really no reason to not give it a shot.
Catherine A.
Birmingham, AL
This is a classic go-to for me. I can always trust this balm to revive my lips and keep them looking healthy. Great price and works as well or better than the expensive balms. One jar will last for a few months. Would buy again and definitely recommend.
Britni R.
Woodland , CA
Good old reliable carmex. Always does the job healing my cracked skin. I use it on not only my lips but my feet as well, the petroleum really smooths up them cracks of course who can forget the amazing menthol tingling sensation, one the main reasons I use it.
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
The original Carmex is always a win. I like that it gives my lips a little shine after using. The smell is a bit much for me at times, though, which kept me from giving it 5 stars. The price is always a steal. It does exactly what you need it to do every time.
Tina S.
Richmond
I've been using this product for years! I can say this is my absolute go to for medicated Lip balm. I use this before i apply a lot of my liquid lipsticks. Great value not pricey at all maybe $2 at Target. I would definitely recommend this products to others.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: