BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jessica P.
Boring
I love this product! I apply it every time I start doing my makeup so that I can give it time to moisturize my lips before I apply anything on my lips at the end!  It met all of my expectations and I would buy plenty more of these in the future! Keeps your lips soft and not crusty for a long time!
Jasmine M.
Indianapolis
Carmex is a amazing product to use during the winter in my opinion. When it's really cold outside my lips get really dry and not just any lip product helps keep my lips moisture during the winter. So I'll go and get carmex and it always gets the job done in keeping my lips beautiful and hydrated.
Isabella R.
El Paso
The OG fast healing lip balm that is my absolute number one go-to. Easy to apply, smells strong, and feels good. I buy these at any local drug stores whenever my lips look like they have went through war. It's long lasting and I would highly recommend it to anyone suffering from dry/damaged lips.
Melissa S.
Homestead, FL
This is a great product if you have extra dry patches on or around your lips. My daughter has to use medicine on her lips sometimes that make them very dry. After one day of applying Carmex, she is back to normal. I will continue to purchase Carmex. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Crystal W.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the way this products formula keeps my lips smooth and moisturized during the winter. It is the perfect size to fit in my pocket or my wristlet when Im out durimg the day, at work or traveling. I buy this in two packs so that I can keep one in the car just in case I forget it or misplace it.
Erin W.
Probably my favorite chapstick. It helps with cracking and dry lips by rehydrating. I usually get mine from Walmart or a gas station. It goes above and beyond each time I’ve used it and I always keep some around. I think it’d be cool if they incorporated colors into their products as well.
Anya E.
Bellefontaine
This is a great product!! Cures dry chapped lips in an instant!! I would definitely reccomend it to anyone with dry cracked lips. Works like a charm in winter time!!
Kaylee L.
Redding, CA
I have been a carmex chapstick user for a very long time. This is the chapstick you wear when your lips are bad. It's my absolute go to during a runny nose and basically all of the winter. It locks in moisture and prevents the rudolf look from a bad cold. Highly recommend this product for the winter months. It's very heavy and noticeable. Not something to wear everyday. Just when your lips really need it.
I like this brand. But I don't like how you have to use your fingers to apply it. It leaves my fingers feeling weird afterwards. And it doesn't get applied very well
Ella K.
I have only used this product once but i will have to say, with the other carmen products which one of my favorite lip products, it is really good and helpful for chapped lips. I would definitely buy it again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: