BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
The OG of Lip are! I've used this since I was young and continue to purchase because it works so well. When my lips are chapped dry and peeling I use the Carmel right away and it heals it all up very fast.
Amy R.
Richmond, VA
Unfortunately my family is prone to cold sores and this has been a staple in our household for as long as I can remember. It definitely helps with the soreness and redness that come with cold sores.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
The taste and smell is amazing! It leave your lips feeling baby soft and kissable! The packaging is amazing! It’s mess proof and easy to slip in your purse or pocket! I’d definitely continue to buy this product.
Mollie C.
waterbury
I just got this two days ago when my lips were so dry and cracked (from a cold) and it helped rehydrate my lips and the area under my nose that was equally raw from tissue usage. Would SO recommend!
Yasmine H.
Carmex gives a cool breeze on your lips when they are chapped . Great price for such good quality. Easy to apply its not messy. It certainly got my lips right . I️ hey carmex whenever I’m out because I️ just love it .
Alyssa L.
Dubuque, IA
This product works really well but doesn't last the longest. The one thing I don't like about Carmex is the taste of their lip balm. Otherwise it works very well and I would definitely recommend it.
Jessica G.
Quincy
Carmex is a good product for when your lips are dry and cheaper. The packaging is very nice because the colors stand out . Also carmex is very gentle to your lips and I highly recommend it to others.
cynthia m.
yakima, WA
Love carrying one of these with me at all times! They are handy, moisturizing and if your someone who shares your chapstick well its a way to asure noone else touches where your lips touch you simply givie them some on their finger.
Ingrid S.
My favorite for the winter. As a swimmer I get extremely dry lips and skin and this is perfect to use. I love the smell but it's a little oily/sticky. Worth it! I will buy again this winter for sure.
Jackie M.
Norristown, PA
This reminds me of my grandmother she used this faithfully everyday I'll never forget the smell of it. I've used it a few times myself and I like it it's very thick and gets rid of chapped lips fast!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: