BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Alexis S.
Bethlehem, PA
I love Carmex. If I have a cold and my lips start to chap, I’ll lather this on before I go to bed and I’ll wake up with lips that aren’t irritated or chapped (most of the time). I recommend this.
Mariah M.
Aurora, CO
Carmex is my #1 GO TO lip balm!! I live for this lip balm. It keeps my lips moisturized all day and glossy for a good price! It also gets rid of my chapped lips within a day or two. I will always purchase Carmex again and again!
Tiff G.
Lake hiawatha, NJ
This is very moisturizing and is very useful especially during winter time. There's a lil smell that i dont like and it bothers me. I cant tell what it is though. That is why i stopped using it.
Christy O.
Orland Park, IL
This has been my favorite for years! I use it all thru the harsh winters. It's the only thing that really works when my lips become painfully dry. Restores the moisture and keeps them protected!
Kayla W.
Augusta, ME
This product I feel like is a holy grail for everyone. Male or female. It is great for dry and chapped lips. I have very chapped lips all the time even in the summer and I always reach for this!
Taylor E.
Bargersville, IN
THIS STUFF IS A LIFE SAVOR!! If you get bad dry lips or need to heal up a dry cold sore this is my go too!! Keeps my lips healthy, great price, feels soothing and I would recommend it to anyone!
Leandra L.
Baytown, TX
I love this stuff!! I try to always have one on me. My lips can be cracked beyond repair and this is like magic. My lips look and feel amazing after I put this on them. I will always use carmex.
Reginae W.
San Ramon, CA
This is definitely a staple to have keeps her lips from being dry and you can use for the whole family. You can find this at Walmart target CVS Walgreens etc. I would definitely purchase again being that it was that three pack.
Diana Y.
Waukegan, IL
This is pretty much a standard must for makeup bags. I love the texture although sometimes I feel over using causes my lips to need it more. It last throughout the day and keeps my lips hydrated.
Carla G.
This stuff is a lifesaver sometimes always gotta have some in stock great for lips and other stuff never disappointed also use it for cuts and scraps they heal up fast no need to improve love it
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: