BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jill F.
Toledo
Love it Goes on smooth! Makes your lips very very soft!! Prevents it from chapping in the winter time! Not to mention.......... Its very compact and fits tight in your purse or pocket! Def would buy..
Lydia D.
These are alright lipbalms. It is a smooth application but it doesn't stay on for a long time. Although it applied smoothly, when it's on your lips, it melts and as soon as the minty sensation is gone, there's an unpleasant taste. It doesn't last that long when applied at night and I woke up the next morning with dry lips :(
celica g.
Definitely a great cold sore reliever. I'm used to getting them often but I always keep a carmex at hand for that reason. My cold sores normally start vanishing the next day after the first application
Ari F.
Used this a lot when I was younger. Helps heal cold sores and chapped lips, but the smell of it puts me off. Too medicinal for me. But very effective in helping to heal my lips, so maybe it's worth it!
Gina S.
I am addicted to Carmex . I always have to have it. I have very dry lips and mist carry at all times. Nothing else can stop the irritating feeling I get. It is amazing and a must have product for all.
Jacqueline P.
Weslaco, TX
The Carmex smell is definitely not my favorite but it truly does the job for healing my chapped lips. I recommend the tube if you don't want to get your finger nails covered in carmex but I feel that the tub has a lot more product.
Abigail M.
This balm did help me with really chapped lips and minor skin irritation, but since I suffer from eczema, I wouldn't recommend using this on the bad days (itchy, peeling red days). Definitely does the job for everything else though!
Katie J.
Blanchard
I have had one of these for 5 years I use it everyday I love the easy accessibility and it is portable I put some on before my makeup every time I wear makeup and it only cost like $1 the application is smooth and simple
Amber E.
Buffalo, MN
Carmen reminds me of my mother! She always used Carmen! I love the feeling and smell of Carmen, but I feel like the packaging has always thrown me off! The yellow and red colors clash so much, not one that I would usually reach for.
Hanna M.
Warren
Definitely moisturizing, you can buy these pretty much anywhere which is a plus. I’m not really a fan of dipping my finger into something and then putting it on my lips but the product worked great!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: