BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Shakea W.
Annapolis
It keeps your lips smooth and fresh through any weather especially winter time it keeps them moist and soft for up to 4 hours I’ve used this every time I leave my home I would recommend this to people who workout and exercise
Naomi F.
works really well. helps chapped lips and keeps them moisturized. the taste is a little bad. but overall great. i got mine at target for like $3. ive been using this product for a while now. i would buy it again. it is great.
Darra B.
Brooklyn, MD
I used to use this when I was a kid for cold sores. I still use it when I get one, but it’s been a long time! It’s definitely a nostalgic thing for me. Always hate the taste, but that’s Carmex.
Livvy O.
Orestes, IN
This is an old school favorite. I remember my mother using this on my brother and I, whenever our lips were chapped from the winter. It heals fast, although I do not like the texture that much.
Yuri M.
I lost the one that I had but it's really good!!! I really recommend this it's both gentle and harsh harsh because it like burns at the beginning but then gentle when it's all set  and it also has a nice packaging
Nicole G.
Raleigh
Overall I would say this is a very good product to use. When the temperatures drop and your lips are peeling and cracking this lip therapy helps to sooth your lips and prevent them from repeating the process over again. I would recommend it and I am a repeated user.
KP P.
Parsons
This isn’t my favorite lip balm but i do recommend it because t does work well! It’s gives your lips a nice cool refreshing feeling while protecting your lips. Got chapped lips? Not for long. Using this really helps with that
Alma S.
Tulsa
Carmex is a life saver! I love how it smells and the container is easy to carry. It gets rid of chapped lips and helps fight off cold sores. You can get it anywhere dollar tree being the cheapest! Its very gentle and Its my number one lip product for chapped lips!
Josh T.
This lip balm is so nice and inexpensive and I usually buy it at target or rite aid. I really love how it leaves the lips hydrated and a little plump and it makes them look so healthy. Go to target and pick up this lip balm.
Brittany J.
Carmax is my favorite I cannot go a day without having some of this on my lips. It is very long-lasting and it keeps your lips feeling very nice. Dit’s very easy to apply and I would buy again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: