BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Nicole M.
Stratford, NJ
When the temperature drops, my lips become super dry. My first go to is always Carmex. It’s super hydrating and not sticky. The product is good for your money. I would recommend this Product to anyone!
Loreal H.
Purchased this for me and my oldest..I had problems with my lips and it worked..It last a long time from what I can tell..It is is easy to apply to your lips..I would buy again if I ever need it again.
Lacey B.
While I always love the immediate feeling of putting on carmex, the moisture doesnt last. It almost seems to make your lips more chapped to keep you reapplying. There are far better lip moisturizers out there.
Jahquaijah B.
Bridgeport, CT
I love carmax its one of the only thing i used on my lips. It keeps my lips nice and well moisturized. I been using it for awhile now. You can find it at almost any drugstore i will continue to use it
Amber M.
Fayetteville, AR
You honestly can't beat Carmex. It is so good all year round. It helps out in the summer when the sun is harsh and helps in the winter when it is dry and strong winds. I use this product all year long.
Ari F.
Used this a lot when I was younger. Helps heal cold sores and chapped lips, but the smell of it puts me off. Too medicinal for me. But very effective in helping to heal my lips, so maybe it's worth it!
Tiara C.
Decatur
I always use this product. It works so well. I leaves your lips greased if that is what you are looking for. Just make sure your lips aren't super chapped or cut it else the carmex will burn or tingle.
Cintia D.
Carmex has always been a personal favorite of mine and a go-to lip product during chilly days and even dry blistering ones as well. The size is convenient and can fit in a pocket. The only downside to this is that if you apply too much, your lips will feel too oily, which isn't very pleasant, so just apply a very small amount.
Chelsea N.
Flowery Br, GA
The Carmex brand is tried and true! I remember as a little girl my Granny telling me about this lip balm and it being the only one she ever needed to use. It burns a little going on, but to me it makes me feel that it's healing my lips! I'd definitely recommend this to others.
Kiara D.
This product is okay. I don't like the smell of it more the texture but it is great for my lips. Not pricey at all and always care it around with me. I can't leave the house and I use it all the time.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: