BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
By far my go to chapstick especially during the winter months. I love how this stuff makes my lips feel. It's the only thing that actually moisturizers and soaks into the lips rather then just drying on top of the lips and eventually peeling off. I love this stuff. Would give it more stars if possible. I even wear this stuff as a lipgloss look most days because they look nice and shiny
Mayquelin O.
This was one of my first ever chapstick. I love the price and I feel you get a lot for your money. I have been using this since I was 15 I am now 23. It always meets my expectations and always comes thru!
Jackeline F.
Omg god be for I bought this I hated Carmex and when I went to Walmart I bought it just so I can try it out. I like that the scent is not that strong and when I applied it I I got the freshness on my lips.
Lucero A.
Love Carmex chapsticks so much !! Great consistency to it and super long lasting love it ! Been using this product for years now , so easy to apply which I love , definitely would keep buying this product
Laurel B.
Portsmouth, VA
I wear this on extremely cold and snowy days. Basically in the kind of weather where your face gets chapped in like 30 mins. This is great for some heavy duty winter protection.
Ashley T.
This is the best bang for your buck as far as medicated blame go. I love it. It almost looks like a gloss and makes your lips tingle. It helps with dry cracked lips and cold sores. This is my go to product
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
I cannot get over the smell of this. It just makes me feel happy lol. Just a simple lip conditioner and very unisex. I do wish the tubes were as good as the little jar but I do not find it to be the same it could just be all in my mind but I prefer my little jar of happiness. It makes my lips super soft and supple. I also use it on any dry spots I may have. I have never had any issues with this causing irritation to my lips or skin I keep this on my nightstand and use before bed. Lasts forever.
Brittany U.
Tempe, AZ
Holy grail for dry lips! The odor is a little strong but darn do your lips feel so much better after using it! I recomend it for people going through a rough patch with their lips, to get them to a normal and soft condition. I don't have to use this every day because once my lips are healed, I can go back to a more minimal chapstick. If you have dry/cracked/ super chapped lips from being sick or changes in weather and need rescue, get this!
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
This chapstick sounds great in theory ,but it isn't all that great. The application was simple just dip and slide on your lips. I got this from Wal-Mart for around $3.70 .The problem occurred after putting it on ...my lips started burning so much that I had to use a Kleenex to get it off my lips after a few minutes. I will not be using any more Carmex anytime soon as a result !
Kimberly R.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to use Carmex all the time because of how dry my lips always were and found the product to work really quickly in terms of healing my lips. I like the smell of it, it leaves my lips hydrated and soft, but I've noticed that it dries my lips out a lot more once I've stopped using it for a while. The products affordable, but I don't think I'd go back to using it again.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
Is this the best lip balm for keeping your lips hydrated and feeling soft But without feeling sticky?
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
Does this product come in other flavors?
Sara A.
Tomar
How effective is this lipstick for dry lips
Alayna M.
Gainesville, FL
Do you think the tingle I feel is helping my lips appear fuller?
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Can you put this on other places besides your lip?

Amazon