BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Nefreteri T.
['Ft Lauderdale', 'FL'], FL
My go to drugstore lip balm! When my lips are feeling chapped and dried out I pick this up and immediately my lips feel hydrated and replenished. I probably have 20 of these laying around my house lol
Jahquaijah B.
Bridgeport, CT
I love carmax its one of the only thing i used on my lips. It keeps my lips nice and well moisturized. I been using it for awhile now. You can find it at almost any drugstore i will continue to use it
Rayanne E.
Redlake, MN
I've been using this since I used to get chapped lips when I was younger, works really good when my lips would get really bad! I like how it's in a jar, not messy at all. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Loreal H.
Purchased this for me and my oldest..I had problems with my lips and it worked..It last a long time from what I can tell..It is is easy to apply to your lips..I would buy again if I ever need it again.
Nikki B.
My go to for during the day, at night, first thing AM! It even works as a secret little trick for any breakout that scabs or a bad cut. Just swipe a bit on and watch that clear up in a day or so! I personally prefer the CARMEX in a can, and feel like it works more effectively.
Lydia D.
These are alright lipbalms. It is a smooth application but it doesn't stay on for a long time. Although it applied smoothly, when it's on your lips, it melts and as soon as the minty sensation is gone, there's an unpleasant taste. It doesn't last that long when applied at night and I woke up the next morning with dry lips :(
Kristyn T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Carmex heals my cracked dry lips especially in the winter months! I also use it around my nose when it’s dried out. Packaging is ugly but it’s a great price and it works! Will always buy this product’
Ari F.
Used this a lot when I was younger. Helps heal cold sores and chapped lips, but the smell of it puts me off. Too medicinal for me. But very effective in helping to heal my lips, so maybe it's worth it!
Kaela ✌.
I frequently get cold sores around a certain time of the month, and this product always stops them right in their tracks! It always does a great job of saving my lips when they get super chapped, too.
Shelby D.
Richmond, MO
If you have extremely dry lips or sunburned lips, I would definitely recommend Carmax. Whenever I have extremely dry lips I put it in few hours to a day they are so much more hydrated. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: