BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mayquelin O.
This was one of my first ever chapstick. I love the price and I feel you get a lot for your money. I have been using this since I was 15 I am now 23. It always meets my expectations and always comes thru!
Meagan D.
Flint , MI
By far my go to chapstick especially during the winter months. I love how this stuff makes my lips feel. It's the only thing that actually moisturizers and soaks into the lips rather then just drying on top of the lips and eventually peeling off. I love this stuff. Would give it more stars if possible. I even wear this stuff as a lipgloss look most days because they look nice and shiny
Brittany U.
Tempe, AZ
Holy grail for dry lips! The odor is a little strong but darn do your lips feel so much better after using it! I recomend it for people going through a rough patch with their lips, to get them to a normal and soft condition. I don't have to use this every day because once my lips are healed, I can go back to a more minimal chapstick. If you have dry/cracked/ super chapped lips from being sick or changes in weather and need rescue, get this!
Emily S.
My husband loves this stuff! Uses it everyday before & during work!! We use this all the time!! It always meets our expectations. It's so so so easy to use & apply!! We probably won't stop buying this!!
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE CARMEX. Always my go to lip balm. Its crazy that I never finish lip balms, but I always seem to finish these, and they last me forever. The tubs I prefer, even though they are less sanitary, the packaging is pretty classic. The tingling sensation makes me feel like the stuff is really working. But it actually is working, it leaves my lips soft and moisturized.
alondra r.
The one thing you would always find on my purse is carmex.Is something you need in case your lips are feeling dry.i love having Carmex with me at all times,I love this product.
Inga M.
Atlanta, GA
Carmex is my go-to lip balm. I love to wear it at night while I sleep because it keeps my lips nice and moisturized. I also apply it while I am doing my makeup and let it sit while I get ready. When I am ready to apply lipstick, I wipe it off and my lips are super hydrated and ready for my more colorful lip products. It's the best at healing super dry and chapped lips.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Great brand overall with a great product. Personally I don't love the jar kind because then it's on your hands, but Carmex has the be the best on the market for actually healing and protecting lips.

Chapstick and most brands are a waste of money. EOS makes your chapped or dry lips worse. They're all designed so that you'll need them more often but carmex does the job.
courtney w.
Charles town, WV
I love this cheap little chapstick. I love the smell and the way it makes my lips feel and at the price you literally can't go wrong. I continue to buy but i do prefer the ones not in the jar now I think
Amanda M.
I have been using these since I was very little. Actually,  my grandma used to buy them for my grandpa all the time and they are always laying around the house everywhere. Great product for a cheap price.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: