BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
This chapstick sounds great in theory ,but it isn't all that great. The application was simple just dip and slide on your lips. I got this from Wal-Mart for around $3.70 .The problem occurred after putting it on ...my lips started burning so much that I had to use a Kleenex to get it off my lips after a few minutes. I will not be using any more Carmex anytime soon as a result !
Laurel B.
Portsmouth, VA
I wear this on extremely cold and snowy days. Basically in the kind of weather where your face gets chapped in like 30 mins. This is great for some heavy duty winter protection.
Susanne B.
I remember clear as day, when my friend Colleen asked me if I used Carmex. I had never heard of it. All I knew was my lips were so chapped from cold winter winds. My regular chapped lip stick wasn't working. I loved the small pot it came in. And almost instantly, sore cracked lips felt cool. Within a few days my lips were soft and healing. It's totally on my #BackToCool list.
Lucero A.
Love Carmex chapsticks so much !! Great consistency to it and super long lasting love it ! Been using this product for years now , so easy to apply which I love , definitely would keep buying this product
Joan A.
Reno, NV
I just bought this product again for my nightly routine, as it has been over 5 years since I last used it. It is definitely an oldie but a goodie. Or as others would say, a 'holy grail' product. I use this every night to help soften my lips and to help my cracked, dry lips. It is a medicated lip treatment. As an analgesic, I believe that means that it will help to numb and alleviate any pain you may experience with the dried lips. I put on a thick layer on my lips at night and they are so much better in the morning.
Ashley T.
This is the best bang for your buck as far as medicated blame go. I love it. It almost looks like a gloss and makes your lips tingle. It helps with dry cracked lips and cold sores. This is my go to product
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
I cannot get over the smell of this. It just makes me feel happy lol. Just a simple lip conditioner and very unisex. I do wish the tubes were as good as the little jar but I do not find it to be the same it could just be all in my mind but I prefer my little jar of happiness. It makes my lips super soft and supple. I also use it on any dry spots I may have. I have never had any issues with this causing irritation to my lips or skin I keep this on my nightstand and use before bed. Lasts forever.
Ashley S.
It's helps my lips a lot it's my favorite thing to use. Yes Is did meet my expectations.I always use it now. It's long lasting,it lasts me a couple of months, it's not expensive
Amanda J.
During the dry months, my lips can feel like a desert. Sometimes Chapstick just does not work and I need something stronger. That's when I reach for Carmex. It's so hydrating that I can pretty much feel my lips thank me for using this product. It's affordable and can store very easily if I need it. Would definitely recommend if you're prone to dry lips especially during the winter months.
Kimberly R.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to use Carmex all the time because of how dry my lips always were and found the product to work really quickly in terms of healing my lips. I like the smell of it, it leaves my lips hydrated and soft, but I've noticed that it dries my lips out a lot more once I've stopped using it for a while. The products affordable, but I don't think I'd go back to using it again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: