BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Aldina C.
I have used this product for years and on the regular, it's almost addicting. Loved the tingling feeling I'd get when I put it on. Didn't have a good taste if you got it into your mouth thought.
Alexis S.
Bethlehem, PA
I love Carmex. If I have a cold and my lips start to chap, I’ll lather this on before I go to bed and I’ll wake up with lips that aren’t irritated or chapped (most of the time). I recommend this.
Kayla W.
Augusta, ME
This product I feel like is a holy grail for everyone. Male or female. It is great for dry and chapped lips. I have very chapped lips all the time even in the summer and I always reach for this!
Mandy O.
Ohhh this has been my favorite since high school. I usually go between the pot and the twist up stick. In the cold Midwest winters, Carmex is absolutely necessary. I keep them all over the place.
Mariah M.
Aurora, CO
Carmex is my #1 GO TO lip balm!! I live for this lip balm. It keeps my lips moisturized all day and glossy for a good price! It also gets rid of my chapped lips within a day or two. I will always purchase Carmex again and again!
Dixie S.
Indianapolis
Love using this product to keep my lips from getting chapped in the winter. The prices are amazing! I swear by this product. I’ve been using it since I was a child. Will definitely buy it again!
Carrie W.
This product was my go to lip balm in high school and college. I liked the tingle you got from the product but didn't like the lack of applicator in this format. The product is pretty sticky too.
Abby C.
Such a good product! You can use it anytime of year and it will do wonders! You only need a little, and it goes a long way. My jar lasted almost a year, which is so great and saves me the hassle of re purchasing over and over.
Paula G.
Visalia, CA
Talk about a lip saver! This has honestly saved my lips! Very gentle on the lips. Nice packaging as well. Easy to use and apply. Not pricey at all plus you get a lot of product. This has honestly taken care of my lips so well.
Reginae W.
San Ramon, CA
This is definitely a staple to have keeps her lips from being dry and you can use for the whole family. You can find this at Walmart target CVS Walgreens etc. I would definitely purchase again being that it was that three pack.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: