BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Katy T.
Clyde , TX
Let me start of my saying, I am a Chapstick addict. I will never catch me without my trusty Chapstick. While I am very partial to Chapstick brand chapstick, sometimes I am in a bind and get desperate. I turn into a beggar. Well, my husband, if he ever feels the need to purchase chapstick, will purchase Carmex. He gets the kind with the rounded tip in the squeeze tube. If I am caught without my Chapstick, I don't mind using this. I enjoy the way it goes on. The smooth plastic tip feels nice. The smell is maybe a bit medicinal, and it tastes similar to Vaseline. It does not leave a weird residue on my lips like some other chapstick brands, and does not leave them flaky or gritty. Carmex is a nice runner up for me.
Danessia D.
Derby, KS
I love it, it has helped make my lips softer. It isn't sticky or gross. It helps my lips keep the pink that it has, it meet my expectations. It was easy to use and apply. I would totally buy it again!!'
Nikki V.
I love Carmex! It's a classic lip balm that I've used for a long time and works great. There's a tube or a tin and both work well. These are found at drug stores or even gas stations! I would buy again.
Joanne W.
Carmex is my go-to chopstick when when my lips are dry and cracked. You instantly feel the healing and within a couple days of use you lips are in a much better state. The formula can feel a little oily so it's best to use small amounts.
Rayla E.
Orange, VA
This has always been my favorite chapstick. My whole family (on both sides) have always used it because it really does numb up cracked painful lips and soothes them. It does more than moisten, it heals!
Alexis G.
A god send !! My all time favorite brand. I usually pick it up at Walmart when I'm buying my normal stuff. Super easy to apply even with my long nails. Small container so I just throw it in my purse and go. Recommend for literally anyone
Tai H.
Peoria, AZ
I use this every single night and have made it a part of my routine for at least 10 years if not longer. Nothing hydrates my lips like carmex. It's my absolute favorite lip product that I CAN'T live without!
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
Love love love this! I actually like the smell but I know many people don't. I mainly use it at night to get my lips hydrated. I know people use it for cold sores but I just like to have it on my night stand.
Madyson A.
Charleston
Ahhh.. memories. This was my dad's favorite lip balm ever!! The packaging is simple and clean and it's so cheap! If it can combat my Dad's lips, then it can defiantly work for you! This product is great!
Dena Q.
Love to use this before bed especially when my lips are chapped.  I always wake up in the morning and it makes a difference.  I also love that I can grab it from the grocery store last minute.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: