BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Marah B.
I would recommend this product. If you have a dry and chapped lips I suggest that it will help your lips to be soft, fresh and smell good. I usually apply this baby before I go to bed or winter time.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
The taste and smell is amazing! It leave your lips feeling baby soft and kissable! The packaging is amazing! It’s mess proof and easy to slip in your purse or pocket! I’d definitely continue to buy this product.
Mollie C.
waterbury
I just got this two days ago when my lips were so dry and cracked (from a cold) and it helped rehydrate my lips and the area under my nose that was equally raw from tissue usage. Would SO recommend!
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
The og of chapstick. A oldie but always a good go to. I still keep a jar of this in my purse and I also buy this for my husband because he hates my flavored chapstick. It super cheap and so worth the price!
Amy R.
Richmond, VA
Unfortunately my family is prone to cold sores and this has been a staple in our household for as long as I can remember. It definitely helps with the soreness and redness that come with cold sores.
Kimberly H.
Carmex is what you get when winter is not messing around and you need to keep your lips from splitting open. Chapstick won’t do that, but slather on some Carmex and you’re good to outside for a few hours. Love this stuff.
🐾Kitana💯👀 W.
Livingston
These are absolutely one of my favorite things to use and I enjoy the minty feeling after you put it on!! This Carmex is great for travel and carrying around on the go. So if you ever need a quick and small lip balm, choose carmex!
Tesia N.
I like Carmex because it helps my lips but i hate the smell its just to strong. but its a effective in someways. its sometimes are harsh on your soars if you have any cause i get frost bites on my lips. Its not the best thing to put on in the morning cause thats the coldest.
Lucy H.
I have used it a few times and may I say it works like a miracle apply like butter very smooth and totally reached my expectations I would most definitely buy it again. I recommend it to everyone works great smells great feels great
Fara C.
Fort Lauderdale
Carmax is classic! Everyone's 2nd go to after Chapstick, i think. I'd say Carmax definitely works and moisturizes but i hate the taste when you mistakenly lick your lips and i hate the smell. Everything else is cool and convenient.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: