BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
lajada t.
Columbus, GA
Carmax has a very strong smell, but it one of those products that is essential to your Dailey life! It's great for the winter during cold sore season! It last a very long time through out the day!
Foreign L.
Brooklyn, NY
Hey guys I really don't like this brand for my lips it burns if they become really chap . I hardly use this brand for my lip . Basically I feel it's to strong for people with really rough lips . I rate it a three for that reason.
lisa T.
Richmond
bought this product from meijer easily my favorite leaves lips feeling relieved and refreshed. only negative is leaves fingers messy from using them to apply lip balm. however also a positive that it isnt applied to lips directly.
Ayshal R.
It's soothing and keeps your lips moisturized for a long time.Its long lasting.I usually apply it under my lip gloss. It's a little harder to apply then the tube Carmax. I recommend this to others.
Sarina M.
Mount Croghan
I love me some carmex! It’s my absolute favorite lip medication ever and i honestly don’t think it’ll ever change! It does exactly what it’s supposed to do and i love the way it makes my lips feel!
Natalie F.
Montebello , CA
This is one of my favorite products for dry lips. It's not disappointing at all. Works so well I love it! I found it at Walmart but I'm sure it's in most stores. It's super gental not harsh at all.
Morgan P.
Does an amazing job at keep my lips from drying and peeling! I love how long the lip balm last for the price. It's a great product and I would recommend to anyone experiencing dry or peeling lips.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
My husband loves this stuff. He keeps a jar with his work bag. He likes the no fuss packaging. He uses it for wind damaged lips after a long bike ride. He has been using this balm since he was a kid.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I swear by Carmex during the winter months! I put this on me and my kids .   This helps us with dry or cracked lips ! Amazing stuff ! Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
This use to be one of my favorite chapsticks until I found out it was really drying my lips. I ended up having to apply more often. I would still use it if needed. It’s just not the best brand on the market.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: