BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Soraya I.
This is one of the only lip balms that help with my dry lips. Im not so crazy about the smell but i will overlook it everytime because of the resuts it gives me. I would totally repurchase.
Isabelle O.
This is my holy grail, must have lip product. Chopstick is life, literally. I don't leave without this by my side. I can always rely on it to rejuvenate dry lips.
Gabriella R.
Carmex is what i go to when theres no blistex around lol although I love the smell I feel like carmex lacks that medicine feel to it tht blistex has. But its good!
JessAnn H.
Sadly I can't give this product 5 stars as I usually would give most Carmax products. You can find it almost anywhere which is convenient. But, the stick falls apart easily and leaves a nasty feeling on my lips.
Elise P.
Tega Cay
I’ve used this product for years. I lately have started to fall off. Might be time to try cherry. The medicated scent is getting to me. Stays on long and works welll
Zariawn A.
Norfolk, VA
Carmex is my go to product for dry lips especially during the winter season. The packaging is great for travel or just to stick in your pocket. It's gentle and has a refreshing application! I will for sure buy this product again!
Alisia C.
Batavia, NY
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm is my all-time favorite product. I will accept this most awesome lip balm in the tube if I must, but I prefer it in dish. It's definitely easy to apply. I am a lazy chick, so I just press the tube to my lips, but you can use your fingers to apply it too. I use Carmex every single day, and have used it every single day for years to treat my sensitive, oft-chapped lips. It's just my go-to.
Leanna G.
Riverside, CA
It gets the job done but I didn't like the taste/smell of it. That's a huge factor for me when it comes to lip balms and it could make or break the product for me.
Stephanie K.
Puyallup, WA
I never get cold sores, so I strictly use this for chapstick. It helps relieve my lips from the pain of chapping and dry lips by giving you a protective layer that soothes and moisturizes your lips. When I use Carmex on my severely chapped lips it heals them (usually) within the first application, which is what I'm looking for a product to do-to make me feel better as soon as possible and not drag out the symptoms. I love carmex, I've been using it since I was in high school, and I always have a few on hand (one in the car, one on my nightstand, one in my purse..)
Morgan K.
Clarksville , TN
The Original, the best, the only choice when your lips are in critical chapped state. Always have a pot or tube on hand! This will clear up even a cracked lip in a day or so!! It is a bit over kill unless your lips are crazy chapped. When it is cold or when I have a cold I have one of these on me at all times! I will even use it on my nose if it gets chapped from a runny nose. The smell even when applied to your lips will clear your head. It soothes painful lips and will keep them hydrated for a long time. The taste is not great but the pay off is worth it!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: