BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Nana L.
Tampa
It's great for all seasons.  I have sever dry lips.  This has done miracles overnight. I constantly keep this in my bag. I usually purchase this at local stores like Walmart. Like I said it's very effective.
Katie S.
Helps with chapped lips but wish it tasted better! I bought it from a drug store for a good price and it did what it said it would on the packagaing. I especially like to use it on very cold winters.
Jenna P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Absolutely love Carmex! During the winter I am addicted to this because of the feeling! I love the yellow top because it is easy to find! It comes in different applications. I would recommend any of them!
Taylor E.
Ford City, PA
I do not use Carmax all of the time because i don't like how it smells, but I do still use it. I always keep in with me during the cold months because it keeps my lips hydrated when the air is super dry.
Kriss C.
Literally amazing! Chapped lips are definitely a thing of the past when this lip balm shows up! It heals chapped lips in basically 1 day! It can be bought in any local store or online. It's the only lip balm product I will ever use again!
Sydney F.
I love this product when my lips are super chapped and I need them to be hydrated in the morning. I like to apply it before bed that way my lips get a nice coating of it. I like the little round dish because you can control the amount you want to use. I am a reapet buyer of this.
Ana H.
I have used this product in the past for occassions in which I had very chapped lips and it works super fast. Totally recomme d it but I don't buy it often because for my taste it smells a little strong.
Alexis G.
A god send !! My all time favorite brand. I usually pick it up at Walmart when I'm buying my normal stuff. Super easy to apply even with my long nails. Small container so I just throw it in my purse and go. Recommend for literally anyone
Jessie G.
This stuff is amazing when you have a nasty sore you just feel like you need SOMETHING to put on it. It completely soothes and helps speed the healing process up. I would definitely recommend to others.
Allyson S.
A friend of mine introduced me to Carmex 3 years ago and i'm forever thankful.  It's small and easy to carry with you.  It is a quick cure for dry, chapped lips. It's very affordable and I always stock up when I got to the store.  I would definitely buy again!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: