BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jennifer M.
Absolutely amazing. I've had this product for a few months and it's not gone yet. It lasts a long time without feeling too thick or slimy. Moisturizes lips very well would definitely recommend to everyone!
Thalia R.
Newport News
My winter time favorite chapstick! I use it to exfoliate my lips as well as moisturizer my lips before applying matte lipstick. It keeps the lips soft, moisturized all day and it keeps your lips chap-free!
Mackenzie M.
This product is so freaking awesome. It has a wonderful scent to it, and also isn't expensive at all. That's another thing I love is great products for cheap. I will not use anything else again because I love it that much. I recommend it!!
Monique B.
Dallas, TX
I have used this product since heck was a pup and he’s full grown. You can’t go wrong with this product at all. Who doesn’t use carmex? You can hold onto the same carmex for almost a year or maybe longer.
Lizette R.
Corona, CA
By far my favorite lip balm. Very moisturizing I have been using it for years. The only thing I don’t enjoy is the packaging. I wished the pot was wider. If my nails are long I get lip balm under my nails
Willow M.
I love carmex products! They don't smell the best, but they sure do help! I bought mine at Walmart and dollar general, it did meet my expectations and did help my lips. I've used carmex products over and over again! I highly recommend.
Danii G.
Carmex is gr8 , heals your chapped lips quickly , it’s not as pricey about $3.00 but it’s a very long lasting balm, and apply a little bit it works amazing ! I would buy it again , I recommend it it’s gr8!
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
The way I use this is to scrub my lips from the dryness! It totally works and that's why I love the package that it comes in 👍🏼 Is great and I will keep purchasing and is totally unexpensive and effective.
Jenna R.
Foley , MN
LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! I think I have gone through 4 of these and 3 of the ones in the tube in the past year!!!! I keep them all around the house and I’m always reaching for them over my other lip balms!!!!
valeria v.
This is literally the best thing to ever happen to me. Growing up I️ had very dry lips and would only lick them but using this gave my lips long lasting moisture. I️ prefer this way more than the tube version since it tends to be more messy.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: