BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Audrey B.
Berne, IN
Carmex is my tried and true lip balm. This stuff always keeps my lips soft and supple during the driest winters! The packaging is unattractive, but the product is amazing. I always buy a new jar before the winter.
Jennifer B.
MY HOLY GRAIL LIP BALM. I''ve been using this since I cannot remember! It makes my lips smooth! It smells a little like a medicated ointment but I love it! Some may be bothered by it but the product itself is effective. My only concern is the packaging because laying your finger on it is not very hygienic that's why I'm glad the ones on stick is available. I have tons everywhere in my house, purse and car. This is one of my ride or die products!
Sarah L.
Mesa, AZ
My definite go-to whenever my lips are chapped, like to the point where my lip splits. It definitely hydrates my lips. One of my favorites. I'll always keep repurchasing.
Krystle Butler 1.
Spring, TX
This is my go to daily lipgloss. It’s great to use under lipstick for hydration especially a matte lippie. It is a very effective product and I definitely recommend it. The packaging is very nice a easy product to throw in the purse on the run. I will most definitely keep purchasing this product.
Chantelle S.
I grew up using this. My Dad swears it is the best and exclusively used it and ALWAYS has a jar in his pocket. I hate the smell of it. It does help protect lips during winter weather however there are lip products I like more that have more natural ingredients in them that I like better. Does it work? It does keep lips from cracking in dry weather and helps add moisture. However, it is not my favorite. They used to have a flip up lip balm I really liked. It may be similar to the lip balms they have now, but the original Carmex is just not my jam. Like I said, my Dad ABSOLUTELY EXCLUSIVELY uses this.
Harley T.
Good product. Keeps my lips moisturized. Bought at dollar tree, cheaper and convenient. It was totally worth the money spent. I've used it multiple times and see myself coming back to it. I would totally recommend this product!
antoinnette r.
Hawthorne, CA
Classic clutch lip balm. If all else fails always go and grab Carmex. It doesn’t have a strong smell, last long, and you don’t need to put much on. The lip balm actually lasts pretty long for the amount in the container as well.
Emily C.
A classic that leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. Used this during winter and was able to wear and repair my dry damaged lips. Super easy to store in my jacket pocket and go out the door. Would recommend to anyone.
Kayla E.
This product is awesome. I always get the three pack because you can just never have enough. My mom is the one who started me off using it pretty young so I am a repeat customer. I love this lip balm and all Carmel products!!!
Kayla S.
I don't care how chapped up , cracked up or dry my lips are this product always get my lips back right, easy to apply and very affordable. I use this product all the time
Alayna M.
Gainesville, FL
Do you think the tingle I feel is helping my lips appear fuller?
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
Is this the best lip balm for keeping your lips hydrated and feeling soft But without feeling sticky?
Dina O.
Antioch, CA
Is Carmex addictive?
Sara A.
Tomar
How effective is this lipstick for dry lips
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Can the packing be a little different?

Amazon