BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ali Grace S.
tuscaloosa
I could not live without this chapstick!!! Carmel is so addicting. I use it everyday, multiple times a day. It gives your lips a little tingle while also hydrating them really well. highly recommend.
Rachel B.
Cleves, OH
This is my go to!! I love carmex! I have used it since I was a kid. I love it's tingling feeling that you get when you put it on! Love the fact that it also comes in a tube!
Kelsi G.
You can't be Carmel! Although not very tasty, Carmex is your go to for tue worst chapped lips. The fastest healer that has ever worked for me! Super cheap and super results!
Gia D.
Arcata, CA
This is my go--to! I endure cold conditions in the winter season so I need to be moisturized all day! This project fits inside my make up pouches, backpacks, even pockets!
Queen L.
Absolutely love this this has been my lips savior since forever it honestly does smooth my lips and gets them moisturized when I'm dry I absolutely love this and I totally recommend it and for the price point it's definitely worth it
Krista T.
Westfield, MA
I hated this product!! I was having pretty dry lips last winter so I wanted a more heavy duty lip balm than I currently own. I wanted something affordable and have heard a lot of good things about this brand. Now I normally don't have super dry lips but after a day of using this I started noticing my lips were getting very dry. I didn't think much of it and kept on applying more Carmex. After almost a week of using this my lips were Raw!! Very painful, dry and burning. Right when I stopped using this and switched to something else, my lips cleared right up and were nice and moisturized again. For some reason this product just did not work for me.
Vicki C.
Beaumont, TX
While this product feels cool and "tingly", you must continue to use it or your lips will crack and peel like crazy!! I never thought I'd have a lip balm dependency issue.
Brigette W.
Baltimore, MD
This has been around for the longest now I have seen it in my family generation for awhile now. I see Its the best lip balm for dry lips and helps heal cracked and dry lips.
Ciara W.
Arlington
This is my go to product for prepping my lips for my lip product!  It is super moisturizing and great for keeping my lip moist even with super drying lip products. It will always be in my makeup bag!
Sierra D.
Greeley
I love this. It helps my lips feel soft and not so dry. I love how it feels them as soon as I put it on. Also I love how it has medicine in it and it’s not expensive and the others. It’s affordable and better then other chapsticks.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart