BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Monique B.
Dallas, TX
I have used this product since heck was a pup and he’s full grown. You can’t go wrong with this product at all. Who doesn’t use carmex? You can hold onto the same carmex for almost a year or maybe longer.
Amy H.
Mesa
Hands down the only product I use to moisturize my lips and to heal them when they are damaged.  I will recover fully from a bout of severe chapping in one to three applications.  Carmex is Boss.
Willow M.
I love carmex products! They don't smell the best, but they sure do help! I bought mine at Walmart and dollar general, it did meet my expectations and did help my lips. I've used carmex products over and over again! I highly recommend.
Isabella R.
Deerfield beach
The product has a very thick texture and a very unpleasant smell recovers cracked lips and leaves an incredible texture The product has a very thick texture and a very unpleasant smell recovers cracked lips and leaves an incredible texture
Breanna J.
Greenwood, IN
Cant go anywhere without Carmex. I am a lip biter and picker. Once i used Carmex I didnt believe how fast it healed my lips and kept them moisturized. Last long and I dont need to re-apply every 5 minutes.
Heather M.
El Paso tx
I am not a really big fan of this chapstick. The reason is because of the smell. It does a great job leaving your lips smooth and nice. But the smell makes you dislike it alittle because it is an odd smell
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
The way I use this is to scrub my lips from the dryness! It totally works and that's why I love the package that it comes in 👍🏼 Is great and I will keep purchasing and is totally unexpensive and effective.
Ally M.
Philadelphia
I love Carmex ! It makes my lips so moisturized and glossy. I love the way that it's long lasting and you can pretty much buy it anywhere. Only complaint I have is that it is a little pricey for chapstick.
Gabrielle R.
this is my favorite balm of all time!! this takes the dryness out of my lips as soon as i use it. it is so affordable and such good quality. you'll never want to use another chopstick after using this one.
Bethany I.
Fruitland , MD
I like the packaging on these. It feels better when you dip your fingers in rather than applying with a stick. You can get this anywhere at a great price. I love the unique smell. I've used this for years.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: