BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jaucelin V.
Favorite lip product. I use it everyday before I apply my makeup. Only downside is that it's hard to use with acrylic nails. Also, it gets hard to use when you've used most of it up.
Katie B.
Hoover, AL
Whenever my lips are severely chapped I turn to Carmex. It has a nice tingle and it moisturizes well. The only thing is that it does have a very medicinal smell.
Kera W.
This is one of my favorite lip products, especially during the winter, when everything is freezing cold and dry. However, Carmex is absolutely great for dry, chapped lips all year around. I tend to put it on at night after I've done my skincare routine, and after exfoliating my lips. In the morning, I'll rub a washcloth over my lips again, and whatever wasn't exfoliated the night before comes right off, leaving my lips soft and smooth. I love it, and I really wish that I'd started using it sooner!
holley d.
Love this product during the winter it's a life saver for not only my lips but my whole family even my children love this lip balm they will steel mine if they can't find their own.
Nikki D.
Zanesville , OH
Carmen is my favorite lip balm! It keeps my lips soft and hydrated all day sometime I'll even put it on first before I put on lipstick or stain to ensure my lips stay soft
Arynn S.
This is product is super old school for me, iv been usong it forever. It did tend to dry my lips out the last time I used it. It's very simple and clean packaging. I bought this product at target for very cheap. I would recommend this to others.
chastity p.
Hannibal , MO
Keeps lips moisturized and helps if lips get chaped. Great product! Highly recommend. Not expensive at all and you can find this product at just about any store.
Morgan R.
waterford , MI
i keep at least one of these with me at all times, and use it non stop, my lips always look glossy because this product glides on and stays on, i would recommend and would buy again
brianna r.
Orange, NJ
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LIP PRODUCT. it is super hydrating making my lips having a cool feeling. it is not pricey and u can buy it at any local pharmacy . it is very easy to apply and very useful for on the go .
Ashley A.
ocala , fl
I used to use this chapstick all the time about 10 years ago! I stopped using it mainly because I needed something more moisturizing! It’s not a bad product by any means! It just wasn’t for me...........
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart