BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsi G.
You can't be Carmel! Although not very tasty, Carmex is your go to for tue worst chapped lips. The fastest healer that has ever worked for me! Super cheap and super results!
Ciara W.
Arlington
This is my go to product for prepping my lips for my lip product!  It is super moisturizing and great for keeping my lip moist even with super drying lip products. It will always be in my makeup bag!
Ali Grace S.
tuscaloosa
I could not live without this chapstick!!! Carmel is so addicting. I use it everyday, multiple times a day. It gives your lips a little tingle while also hydrating them really well. highly recommend.
Rachel B.
Cleves, OH
This is my go to!! I love carmex! I have used it since I was a kid. I love it's tingling feeling that you get when you put it on! Love the fact that it also comes in a tube!
Sierra D.
Greeley
I love this. It helps my lips feel soft and not so dry. I love how it feels them as soon as I put it on. Also I love how it has medicine in it and it’s not expensive and the others. It’s affordable and better then other chapsticks.
Gia D.
Arcata, CA
This is my go--to! I endure cold conditions in the winter season so I need to be moisturized all day! This project fits inside my make up pouches, backpacks, even pockets!
Gia P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is literally the best Chapstick it helps get rid of chapped lips in under 2 days ! I use it everyday and I have 3 of them in my bag. I can't go anywhere without out having it on me.
Adja N.
Carmax is by far my favorite. Especially the small circle kinds, the packaging is amazing it is sealed tightly. It has a cool feel on it which makes you want to put more, so of course I would buy this again. I highly recommend it.
Audrey B.
Upland, IN
Carmex is my tried and true lip balm. This stuff always keeps my lips soft and supple during the driest winters! The packaging is unattractive, but the product is amazing. I always buy a new jar before the winter.
Brenda R.
Love this product!! I've tried many chap sticks before and after this but I always go back to this chap stick! It has a nice packaging and it last for months. I would highly recommend this product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: