BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather O.
Antioch
I love Carmex it always soothes my lips if I’ve been out in the sun for too long. Or if they are just chapped. I love the smell of it lol and it’s easy to put on. Is but it again
marissa g.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are very hydrating and cooling to your lips i purchase mine at target. I apply it with my finger and the jar is small and easy to fit in purses and pockets
Erin B.
Spring Hill
I love this product. It makes my lips so smooth and chap free. It did exactly what it advertised. It's very affordable and worth every penny. Very gentle and has a great smell.
Hira P.
Carmex is great I use it all the time I use the pots because there is more product and if u have a Friend who needs sum its good to go around its also a Lil pricey but its definitely worth it and last a long time get you one and enjoy!!!
Valeria V.
California
This used to be my go to lip moisturizer but then I noticed that the minty smell of it dried up my lips very badly. It has abbey nice shine and right about of sticky but I will not repurchase this item.
Andrea R.
Another staple must have product in my purse. The formula is thick and long lasting but not goopy. I use the jar, so I do apply with my finger. It's very inexpensive and one small jar last a long time. This is great for winter, especially when you have a sore nose. Simply apply on the cracked skin and I promise it will soften and soothe!
Rixzy R.
Los Angeles, CA
It’s saved my cracked lips before, but it’s not my first choice because of the tingly methacone feeling that just irritates your lips so that you have to constantly reapply it like a hamster on a wheel.
Tara D.
Indianapolis , IN
The Carmex jar was not my favorite simply because when I tried it, there were only so many options in the Carmex family. I'm sure I would like the squeeze tube or stick better.
Jana S.
Muncie, IN
Works well in properly hydrating and healing severely chapped lips. Has a subtle minty scent and taste, and is a great buy, especially if you are prone to dry, chapped lips.
Isabella B.
I love carmex! It is so easy to put in your pocket and go. It is a great moisturizer! I would totally buy this product again! It can be a little expensive, but it is totally worth it!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: