BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Joanne K.
Pingree Grove, IL
My family goes through Carmex like it's water. All of us have our very own container in our purse or backpacks. Personally, I love the smell. It helps with chapped lips that burn particularly in the winter.
Audi W.
Ok this says its for a 3 pack but I never need 3. One is perfect! This stuff is the best for cold sores and lips that are so chapped they are bleeding! My husband constantly uses carmex! Ours his go to chapstick
Miranda C.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
This is my go-to lip balm. I put it on everyday after I wash my face in the morning and after I wash my face at night. It makes my lips so smooth. The only con is the taste when I accidentally lick my lips.
Ana V.
East Bernard, TX
This has been a staple for as long as I can remember. This was my first lipgloss or so I though! I love the scent and how it can be used to treat not only dry lips but help heal the occasional fever blister!
Erin T.
Chicago
it is nice and it gets the job done. but, it isn't that convient or easy to use. it doesn't last that long and it is hard to apply. but it is nice if you are at home and not using it, better than on the go.
25 -.
I actually never used this until I met my boyfriend because he uses it. Needless to say I have become obsessed and always have one on me. Keeps my lips moisturized and I love the menthol in it. Very cooling!
Delina S.
Windsor, CT
My favorite chap stick, long wearing and has a minty smell so that you can feel the chap stick working on your lips. The price is low for a good quality product and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Lanie S.
I have problems with seasonal cold sores. Although product does not work with in 1-2 days like I wish. It does get rid of the infection without drying my lips out. I will always use this product over others.
Novel M.
I used to use this product every day. It worked very well, whenever my lips where chapped I just used Carmex and that that stopped it. Recently, I've switched to using Blistex just out of personal preference and because of the packaging which sounds like a ridiculous reason but it's true.
Cristina W.
Grand Rapids
A classic. I enjoy the smell in the winter. Makes me feel cozy. I prefer the little pots for some reason. I like the packaging. The price isn’t good. And nothing keeps my winter lips in as good of condition
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: