BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Randi K.
New York City
Carmex is the best when my lips are super irritated and chapped but a little drying on regular days. I always have a tub of this in hand if my lips are extremely irritated but use gentler options otherwise.
Chaselin P.
San Jacinto , CA
This used to be one of my holy grails during the winter time! I love how effective it is with chapped lips/cold sores, it truly works magic in one night!! I love how this smells although it's pretty strong!
Alyssa T.
Rome, NY
I use this product every night! I get it for only a dollar and it lasts me months. It keeps my mouth soft and moisturizer, I would recommend it to anyone I will continue to buy it and have it part of my routine.
Aly G.
Super affordable and very effective! It has one purpose and it has fully fulfilled its purpose. It keeps lips from getting chapped. That the only thing I'm looking for in a lip balm. Would highly recommend.
artistillusions E.
Very easy to apply. Always handy for those on the go moments especially when you don't want to apply Lipstick. The price is very reasonable and can be even found in dollar trees. I purchased this at Target!
Cynthia M.
When your lips are so wind chapped they hurt. This little medicated wonder is great for fast healing and relief. The little glass cup container is a safe addition to any handbag, without worry of any damage
Lesli G.
Portland, TN
Swear by Carmex. My husband uses it daily and has not had any fever blisters since using this. It is very gentle on the lips and also help protect from the sun. We got through one of these every couple of weeks. Best lip product we have used.
Alyssa G.
I love love love Carmex lip balm. I use this brand more than any other one!! It has a nice cherry flavour, and it lasts for so long. This also leaves your lips super soft. I highly recommend this to others!!
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
I use this every single night before bed after exfoliating my lips. I never get cracks anymore, which I am prone to-- so as you can probably guess this is a lifesaver. My lips feel hydrated and plump every morning!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Carmex is a go to. I have had one of these little pots in my purse for 20 years no, and it never fails. I prefer the little pots to the tubes. They do the job. It feels very tingly on and I like that a lot.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: