BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Tania A.
I like Carmex and I like that it's affordable, but the only carmex lip product I'll use is the one that comes in the jar because it lasts the longest. The balm and tube run out of product quickly. I definitely recommend the jar instead.
Paige G.
Gets rid of chapped lips over night. This is a cold sores worse night mare. It also provides sweet relief. I have been using this since I was a kid and will never stop. Everyone should have one, I swear!
Stephanie M.
Mayville
This is my go to for just a little lip balm when I am going to be outdoors. I am one that gets cold sores on occasion and this helps prevent the sun from causing them as well as relieves the irritation.
Virginia G.
I do enjoy this product especially when I am sick and my lips are super chapped but I would not use this on a daily basis. Great for the winter months and I suspect if you live some where extremely dry!
Jessie G.
This stuff is amazing when you have a nasty sore you just feel like you need SOMETHING to put on it. It completely soothes and helps speed the healing process up. I would definitely recommend to others.
Allyson S.
A friend of mine introduced me to Carmex 3 years ago and i'm forever thankful.  It's small and easy to carry with you.  It is a quick cure for dry, chapped lips. It's very affordable and I always stock up when I got to the store.  I would definitely buy again!
Trisha W.
I don’t buy this as a 3 pack but I get singles from the check out when I need some ... it lasts I’m it’s container for a long while, on the lips it seems to also last maybe for about 30min. And I would suggest it.
Michrecia C.
Carmex always keeps my lips healthy & shining. Add a little Carmex under your lipstick to keep your lips feeling smooth all day or with your lip gloss to give your lips a little extra glow . Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Dellena B.
Boston, MA
I like Carmex but the scent is really strong and sometimes for some reason if I apply a lot the scent irritates my eyes. I rather prefer Blistex. They are both extremely easy to apply. they come in little containers that good for on the go use. If it was my last resort I would buy Carmex again, but I much rather prefer Blistex.
Sydney F.
I love this product when my lips are super chapped and I need them to be hydrated in the morning. I like to apply it before bed that way my lips get a nice coating of it. I like the little round dish because you can control the amount you want to use. I am a reapet buyer of this.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: