BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Shaylee K.
Auburn
I have used this for years! I love that it keeps my lips moisturized without it being clumpy or too runny like most. Very easy application, small & easy to take anywhere. you can but it just about anywhere. I would definitely recommend to others!
Nikki H.
Pottsville, PA
The absolute best chapstick! This chapstick is my go-to when I'm in need. If you apply it to your lips before you go to bed, you will wake up with soft lips. The value is amazing for such a low price as well!
SARIN C.
Granada Hills, CA
It's the best product to use to keep your lips looking kissable! I use this along with my EOS product and it always works. It's not pricey whatsoever! I used it for the first time recently, and I fell in love.
Meghan S.
Fort Wayne , IN
A super great product! Though I am not fond of the container type as the chapstick stays on my fingers or gets under my nails. It works great though, stays on an entire night and well into the morning, leaving my lips silky and un-chapped!
Lindsay V.
Jackson, TN
This is my go to. I keep it in my makeup at home, my work bag, my purse...You name it! It is so smooth and hydrating. It smells and tastes good. I work in a hospital, the air gets very dry, so I use it daily.
Maeve G.
This stuff is my ride or die in the dry winter months. It lasts FOREVER. I'll put it on before bed and wake up with it still there. Some people might not like that but it's intensely moisturizing and can't be beat.
Raven G.
I often use this lip balm , very good for cracked lips or extremely dry lips due to weather , I bought it at my
Local drugstore , I use this a lot just cause it's easy to apply and give my lips a good feeling I would recommend this
Rayona H.
Easton, PA
i love using this. It makes my lips feel nice and smooth. I use this multiple times and i would recommend it to anyone. It is long lasting, it lasts longer than you would expect. I would 10/10 buy this again.
Liliana G.
Turlock
Good product just wish it dried better. I feel like it leaves my lips more chapped than when I first put it on. The smell is strong and overboard. Overall, ok product but definitely more room for improvement.
Kohinoor K.
Buffalo, NY
One of my favorites. I love the cooling feeling. It is long lasting and refreshing. I repetitively buy this product and would keep on buying it. It met my expectation as always and would definitely recommend.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: