BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Domenika F.
El Paso, TX
This is a product my lips and i LOVE in the winter! My lips tend to get crazy with the change of weather and I’ve been using this for years! It’s a defínete must in the winter l! Although packaging isn’t that great, I would definitely tell anyone with dry lips to get this cheap magical product!
I like this brand. But I don't like how you have to use your fingers to apply it. It leaves my fingers feeling weird afterwards. And it doesn't get applied very well
Lia A.
Flint, MI
Carmex🐷

This is my true love! Carmex has been around since I was 13 years old and I'm 34 years old currently. This helps 100% with chapped lips, It conditions too. They do make different scents if your bothered with this scent. It's a minty scent but you can literally feel it working on your Lips.
Alison F.
Iola, KS
Carmex is a must this winter season. The dryer air has my lips needing extra moisture. Carmex hydrates my lips quickly and lasts longer than other balms out there. I love to give these as stocking stuffers at the holidays. Very affordable and easy to slip into a purse or pocket for on the go use.
Ella K.
I have only used this product once but i will have to say, with the other carmen products which one of my favorite lip products, it is really good and helpful for chapped lips. I would definitely buy it again.
Julie D.
Plainfield, NJ
Absolutely does the trick and works efficiently. I never have to worry that this product won’t hydrate and exfoliate. Doesn’t last very long and the price is about $6 but I would still recommend it because the little while it does stay on it works really hard at getting those dry lips hydrated.
Marisa C.
Coral Springs, FL
Super moisturizing and great for before going to sleep. A little too greasy if you are going to apply lipstick or other product over it. I purchased this from my local target. I have used this product before. Not quite as easy to apply as the one in the tube but does the job. I would reccomend
Anya E.
Bellefontaine
This is a great product!! Cures dry chapped lips in an instant!! I would definitely reccomend it to anyone with dry cracked lips. Works like a charm in winter time!!
Kaylee L.
Eureka, CA
I have been a carmex chapstick user for a very long time. This is the chapstick you wear when your lips are bad. It's my absolute go to during a runny nose and basically all of the winter. It locks in moisture and prevents the rudolf look from a bad cold. Highly recommend this product for the winter months. It's very heavy and noticeable. Not something to wear everyday. Just when your lips really need it.
Jasmine D.
Opelousas , LA
Everyone loves carmex. I.T is an old time favorite of my whole family. I.T works wonders and lasts what seems like forever. The only drawback is the strong smell and awful taste. I.T is easy to use and I will continue to purchase I.T. The product is great, just try not to get I.T in your mouth!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: