BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kourtney M.
west palm beach
Literally favorite stuff to use when my lips are burning up from being chapped . Product last for A long time . great minty feeling Definitely recommend this product . especially if you’re in the cold and you know your lips are going to get chapped.
Chantel B.
Hinesville, GA
This is an old school staple for our household. It's reasonably priced and we know it works. For me I don't care for heaviness I feel on my lips after applying it but I do appreciate it when the cold winds hit.
Giselle V.
Odessa, TX
This will always be a staple in my collection. I LOVE the smell! It has been around for such a long time and every time I wear it, it brings back childhood memories, it does the job! And I will always repurchase!
Danielle D.
Carmex is the classic for dry lips! I wish it had a different smell and taste. Also, I prefer not to use my fingers! But, it’s very economically priced and reliable! Can be bought at gas stations and grocery stores!
Skyler B.
It's great to use for the winter as your lips get chapped or sores I bought it a couple weeks ago as I got wind chap lips and it helped a lot !! It was well packaged and it indeed improved smells really bad only thing that stoped the 5 star rating
Torie S.
Largo, FL
I love this brand so much although I hate the oily part of the formula but I can live with it because the product really helps during the winter when your lips are chapped. It doesn’t just sit on your lips it hydrated them
Madison K.
New Richmond
Love Carmex!! It is by far my favorite chapstick I defiantly recommend. I got this at my local Walmart and the price is reasonable. I love how easy it is to apply and use and like I said I defiantly recommend this product by far one of my favorites.
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
Carmen gets the job done, seriously if you have extreme chapped lips this is the lip balm/moisturizer to uses. You can find this any where even at the dollar store for $1, very affordable for a product that works great.
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I work in a very hot restaurant all day and once I have came home and showered and done my skin care I completely enjoy rubbing this all over my dry lips. It brings life back into them and helps hydrate them too.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
The product that lasts and lasts and lasts. This Carmex in a tin is a Holy Grail products for the coldest and even warmest of days. From chapped beach lips to frozen mountain lips, this product has you covered.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: