BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Carrie M.
gaffney Sc
This stuff has been a go to balm for years... absolutely love this product. My mother has been using since I was a child and now I’m using it. Great for chapped lips and doesn’t make it worse like most balms do.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
This is a great product esp in the winter when your lips get chapped and wind burn and Dry out this will heal them so fast and instantly make them feel better plus prevent them from getting chapped cracked and more
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I work in a very hot restaurant all day and once I have came home and showered and done my skin care I completely enjoy rubbing this all over my dry lips. It brings life back into them and helps hydrate them too.
Yayli Q.
Bronx, NY
I find my self using these products a lot. Carmax is a great medicated lip balm and I think it's totally cheep. It taste better then blistex. Does sting a little because of the medication but over all it's good !
Krystal S.
Use to be my favorite product but I will say this has a horrible taste. I know I know not suppose to lick your lips but can taste it on anything. I will say works wonderfully though. I do always have it on hand
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
I get cold sores like crazy so I always have one of these on hand. They help my cold sores to heal up fast and not hurt as bad as they normally do. Very affordable and very worth the price. I constantly buy these.
Jahnny P.
El Paso
I have bought this product a while ago and I still have a lot of product left. It's one of my favorite products. It's really compact and easy to take with you. It's really easy to apply and extremely affordable.
Kendra G.
Carmex is the chapstick I grew up using. It's got menthol to heal any cracks or dryness along with giving you a moisturized feel. I always have a carmex next to my bed for the nights when my lips are super dry.
shayla m.
the original best!! i love this stuff! i bought the product at Walmart, and i have used it ever since i was a child, maybe 4. the effect is very long lasting g and i would 100% recommend to everyone on the earth!
Tiffany W.
Winter Park, FL
I love this Chapstick. They offer the generic Carmex version and different flavors in the same portable jar. Great product that will thoroughly protect/moisturize your lips while remaining extremely affordable.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: