BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Charity R.
Rock Spring, GA
This product is great if you need to heal your lips! It burns for a minute and is a little greasy and has a bad taste! It overall does great for healing your lips and protecting them!
Faith R.
Simi valley, CA
Trust worthy product that always lives up to its expectations. Moisturizes wonderfully and keep slips soft. The scent is pleasant to me but can be strong to others.
Kristen R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love carmex lip balm! I keep one of these in my all of purses and cars. It is a must ahve especially in the winter. This is my go-to when my lips are the most chapped. It is amazing and does wonders. I can feel the lip balm working immediately!
Esmeralda O.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product, its not glossy, it has a smooth feel once applied and it last for a long time. Ive used it for a long time. I like wearing it at night and I wake up with super soft lips!! I get mine at target and would definitely recommend it this!
Cynthia M.
This is amazing when u have really chapped lips especially when it's windy my lips get so bad chapped and with this carmax it's really amazing on my lips and makes them healthy and moist
Brandy G.
Love the chapstick but would prefer the tube as it is less messy when using. But over all great chapstick! Great value for the price! Small enough for a purse. Would recommend to others.
Aisha C.
Bronx, NY
Amazing, classic smell and taste, it isn’t too overwhelming and it doesn’t burn my lips. It’s easy to apply but I get concerned with how sanitary it is to dip my finger in a tub, it’s always been a pet peeve of mine
Meggan B.
Mitchell Hts, WV
Amazing product for the value and quantity of it! It’s gentle to put on and harsh feeling at first. Kind of begins to numb your lips. I got this stuff at Walmart by cash register. I might buy it again if my lips got bad again!
A K.
Amazing product lasted so long with me I couldn't believe it . Bought it at a good price and it's a good value . Bought it from a nearby drugstore and I was surprised. Easy to apply , can apply with tip of ur finger
Mass M.
Romulus, MI
This stuff burns the living day light outta my lips but it works really good like no joke. I've been using this stuff since I was 5 and it still works. It's not too pricey either you could buy it at the dollar store. You guys should really get this btw.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: