BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Brianna D.
This is the BEST chap-stick out there. In the cold of winters this is my go to. i will use a lip scrub and then apply his before bed. the next morning i have the softest lips. its not pricey at all! at your local grocery store it is a dollar for one! i would highly recommend this to everyone!
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
I love the tingling sensation it gives to the lips. It really does moisturize and takes care of really dry flaky skin. It's great as a base for matte lipsticks and keeps lips moist for a long while. I wish it had a nicer flavour.
Mayerline P.
Lawrence , MA
I love this for my lips is great i use it even in summer i like to apply it before putting matte lipstick because they make my lips look and feel dry and this helps
Angela C.
Olivehurst, CA
This is by far one of the freaking best lip balms I've had! If i ever have chapped lips this immediately helps them. Although the smell and taste is really bad it's worth it cause it makes my lips look amazing!
Ashley B.
lehigh acres, FL
I used to love this when i was younger until i started doing my nails and it would be hard to get some chapstick on my finger. Rate it 4 stars because i dont use it nomore but still use the same brand but the little tube.
Michelle A.
Cartersville, GA
Okay. Let's be real. This stuff can really work. But it feels disgusting on your lips and it tastes nasty. I only use this if my lips get really bad. If I over use it then it seems like it just dries out my lips.
Krystal S.
Use to be my favorite product but I will say this has a horrible taste. I know I know not suppose to lick your lips but can taste it on anything. I will say works wonderfully though. I do always have it on hand
Molly G.
Rolling Meadows
So good! It is mostly to help heal lips than use all the time. I use this ALL the time. Its so easy to use and carry around! Value is awesome! You can find at drugstores! I would for surr buy it again! I love it!
Kaitlyn W.
Atkins, AR
Carmex is my go-to when it comes to lip moisturizer. I always have one handy in case my lips begin to feel dry. It's long lasting and easy to find because of the bright yellow color! I will continue to purchase:)
KaLee K.
Magna, UT
I grew up using this exact product. My mom still buys it and has it with her at all times. It's my favorite chapstick when my lips are extra dry or I want something to stay on longer. Sometimes I'll put it on before bed and I wake up to soft lips!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: