BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Marisa S.
San Antonio, TX
Can never go wrong with some carmex!! It works wonders on these lips!!! I love to use it during winter also when i have a cold and my lips are crazy dry chapped and cracked it always heals them and I love the smell and the simplicity of the design very affordable overall just a great product!!!
Victoria W.
Huntingdon
This is by far my favorite lip balm. I use it every winter for chapped lips and have been since I was a little girl. It works fast and heals the best of any I have ever used. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Jennifer S.
Joliet, MT
It has been a long time, but I used to use carmex in high school. I liked the formula, but find it more convenient to use a lip balm. I see that Carmex makes those now, but i have never tried them. i will have give them another chance soon.
Lilyann S.
Tucson
This balm is the best there is. It's cheap and it works like a charm. I can put it on once during the day and it keeps my lips smooth 24 hours. It also lasts very long and is a perfect size to carry around in my pocket or purse. I would definitely buy it again at Walgreens or any store really.
Lissette A.
I dont use this regularly since it is too strong in scent, taste. But i do use it during the winter time if lups become extremely dry. I usually wear this for w or 3 days max and then i switch to regular chapstick.
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
My mom always gave me this when I was younger to get rid of my sore chapped lips... Honestly, I think it's one of the best brands to get. It is long lasting, maybe apply two to three times a day. I recommend it.
Ivette A.
Really great product, has my lips feeling really really good! It helps with my chapped lips a whole lot really love this product! Really helps during the winter! I always by this product, im loyal to this product
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
This is hands down the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever tried. Nothing brings my chapped lips back to life as quickly as this product! The smell isn't the best, but to me it's totally worth it. Amazing product!
Ackeda T.
Slidell , LA
This is the best lip balm for the winter months, when you have chapped lips. I also put it on at bedtime and wake up with refreshed lips. It's inexpensive everywhere but Walgreens usually has it on sale during the winter.
Emily M.
When I think of a chapstick that I know for sure will get the job done it's this, growing up this is all my dad and grandpa always had and when I was little I disliked the burning sensation it has when 1st applied to badly chapped lips but it really is amazing, definitely a classic in my eyes.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: