BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey M.
personally i don't like super heavy and creamy lip balms and this one is one of them, it makes me feel like i have some type of melted crayon i just don't go for it /:
Andacia R.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is the most effective lip balm I've ever used. It's cheap and small enough to carry anywhere. It's weathers some cold, strong winds. I'm really happy with the purchase.
Alexis G.
W Valley City, UT
I love it really keeps my lips moisturized, and it also helps with scabbed lips and cold sores. It has a strong scent but doesn't bother me, and is super affordable.
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
You cannot go wrong with this stuff. I only use the original tin can and the original flavor. It feels so hydrating and soothing on the lips. Go to drugstore lip balm.
Pa Y.
Anchorage, AK
This lip balm is amazing! It has kept my lips soft and smooth for almost 2 years now. I bring it with me everywhere I go. I will never go back to any other lip balm!
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
We have to have this in our home. It's great for chapped lips. My husband has horrible skin in the winter time and gets wind burned. This is a great product for that.
Jenna R.
Bridgeport, NY
If you want your chapped/dry lips healed overnight, this is what you need to use. The scent/flavor isn't amazing but it works really well. Kinda pricey but that's okay. I would recommend to others.
Sarah C.
Amityville, NY
Standard, go to for really chapped lips. Works better than some of the more popular, trendy brands when it comes to actually helping to soothe and heal chapped lips.
Jillian G.
Chillicothe
This is the go to lip treatment for extremely chapped lips. I use this when my everyday chapsticks fail to prevent soreness and dryness! This always does the trick!!
Melanie G.
Love the price good container can not keep in my bag it would always melt so yeah ? The packing didn't really matter it should last long I wouldn't know because I always end up losing them
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: