BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Paige L.
I remember using this stuff when I was a kid, 20 years ago. It has always been a great product for me. I enjoy the minty tingly feeling that this lip balm has and it's never dried my lips out or became too greasy.
Ciera B.
Have dry chapped lips/sores use Carmex.
I swear by their products in the winter. It's easy on the lips and soothing on problem areas. Very affordable and now carried at dollar tree. Pick some up before winer starts!
Tami K.
Hot Springs
I love be the three pack of Carmex. It is a great value when you need an ample supply for the entire family. We keep it in our vehicles so that it is always at hand’s reach when needed. I buy it on a weekly basis.
Kaleigh C.
Grand Island
The BEST for extremely chapped lips, dry skin, etc. I like the scent, it's not overly disgusting, and I like that it comes in a little tub. Cheap and reliable. Will repurchase forever. Everyone needs a tin of this.
Abby k.
Montreal Quebec
Ok I have to say that this was and will be one of my favourite lip balm products. I constantly buy these every time I run out. Even buy for my teenage niece during the winter as she gets severe chapped lips in the winter.
April V.
Phoenix, AZ
Works really great to hydrate your lips. If your lips are chapped and you need to revive them you can just pop some on at night and you will wake up with better lips, Although I do not recommend it for cold sores.
Nicole K.
Riverview, FL
Not my favorite at all. Got it during my stay in Alaska. My daughter liked it but it tasted like car. As a former mechanic its hard to describe the test of car.no i did not lick cars haha tastes the way it smells.
Monica B.
El Paso
This is my favorite, this works best when my lips are badly chapped or dry. It also lasts a long time both on my lips and the product. I don't need to reapply too often so one container will last me about 2 months!
Brianna R.
this lip balm is a staple during the winter months. my lips get very dry and cracked and it lasts a decent amount of time. i bought it at walgreens for around 3 dollars. i would definitely repurchase this again.
Emily N.
This does some serious revitalization to your lips! I recommend applying this before you go to bed because you will wake up with insanely soft lips! It's a very thick gloss that really does help maintain soft lips
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: